🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

It doesn’t seem to be stopping people like you from diverting attention away from actual evidence-based child abuse. IF a Drag Queen is found to have abused a child, by all means throw the book at him, but quit using children as a cover for your persecution of innocent people solely because they are “freaks” or don’t conform to your preferred gender identities. Stop real abuse and leave kids out of your politics.
what is this???

why is it so hard to just leave the children out of it??

More sexualization of children occurs at child pageants.
I don't know about "more," but I certainly see child pageants as a form of abusive sexualization of children. Putting a child in big hair, absurdly exagerated make up, high heels and "shapewear" in order to parade in front of leering adults, including "judges," is abusive.

That applies whether it is female children in child pageants, or male children in child drag shows.

There is an HBO documentary called "Transhood" that follows three or four transgender kids for four years, ending in 2019, I believe. One of the children, a male-to-female transexual, supposedly, expresses frustration at his mother signing him up to write a book and tour the book circuit, meeting important people. He doesn't want to be on the news, and he's tired of the nonsense, but he can't stop because mom is too invested emotionally and financially.

As with most transkids and pageant kids, dad is pretty much a non-entity.

Matt Walsh has a daily wire podcast about the documentary, but I'm not going to post it. There are transkids in Walsh's video, and I fear too many on here would watch it for the wrong reasons. It's on Youtube if you search "Matt Walsh Transhood."

He was fired or forced to resign....

And charged with crimes, served prison time...i believe?
then ran for Mayor of NYC, got caught again…and during a subsequent investigation of his laptop also had numerous govt documents illegally stored from the obama admin

why would they do that?? they are fully dressed,,
Drag queens wear a lot more clothes than Hooters waitresses.

Still, Republicans don’t seem worried about that.

Because they’re massive hypocrites who don’t care about kids and are just using them for political purposes.

Drag queens wear a lot more clothes than Hooters waitresses.

Still, Republicans don’t seem worried about that.

Because they’re massive hypocrites who don’t care about kids and are just using them for political purposes.
how they are dressed is the least of the problems,,,

to force hooters to close would also require laws that restrict women from walking down the street in shorts and a tanktop,,,

I dont think that would go over very well with the fem nazis groups,,,

What evidence do you have that they believe that?
Evidence that they believe that a drag performance has educational value? My evidence is that schools and libraries want to spend tax dollars to bring drag performers in, and Democrats support that.
If you are talking about a toned down performance that is suitable for all ages then so what?
For one thing, our schools are failing to teach our children basic skills like reading and math, much less science and rhetoric. So any time taken away from the basics needs to have educational benefit, to overcome the detriment of taking time from those core subjects.

Kid goes into a library, they need to be encouraged to find a book that will hold their interest and be on their instructional reading level so they improve their basic reading and reading comprehension. That's what librarians used to do, not look for books with content seemingly designed to anger parents, and look for drag performers who can "tone it down."

Suppose they showed a toned down version of a BDSM show? I suppose you could tone it down enough to be rated PG. I don't know, use foam whips, and feather boas not really tied instead of ropes, and have the women wear tights under their schoolgirl themed skirts as they bend over to be lightly paddled by a balsa wood paddle.

You could, but if you did, what would be the educational value?

If nothing, keep it out of schools.

how they are dressed is the least of the problems,,,

to force hooters to close would also require laws that restrict women from walking down the street in shorts and a tanktop,,,

I dont think that would go over very well with the fem nazis groups,,,
If you want to focus on behavior, it’s even worse for Hooters.

But no, you don’t have to do anything about what women wear. You just pass a regulation saying that a restaurant like Hooters is an over 18 establishment since it appeals to prurient sexual interest. The same way they did to drag shows.

Glad the Republicans are kicking him out of the legislature, there maybe hope in politics after all.

If you want to focus on behavior, it’s even worse for Hooters.

But no, you don’t have to do anything about what women wear. You just pass a regulation saying that a restaurant like Hooters is an over 18 establishment since it appeals to prurient sexual interest. The same way they did to drag shows.
I want to focus on keeping children out of adult content,,,

your hooters spin is just laughable and dishonest,,

you do nothing but make excuses that prove you know what youre saying is wrong,,

how about we just leave the children out of it and call it good??

I want to focus on keeping children out of adult content,,,

your hooters spin is just laughable and dishonest,,

you do nothing but make excuses that prove you know what youre saying is wrong,,

how about we just leave the children out of it and call it good??
Hooters is adult content. Drag storytime isn’t.

If you can’t see that, then you really aren’t being honest, which is far more likely. It doesn’t have anything to do with sexual content, it’s just hatred of people who are gay or trans.

Hooters is adult content. Drag storytime isn’t.

If you can’t see that, then you really aren’t being honest, which is far more likely. It doesn’t have anything to do with sexual content, it’s just hatred of people who are gay or trans.
its girls in tanktops and shorts serving food and drink,,,

how about we just leave the kids alone and if you want to start a campaign to shut down hooters you let me know and I will fight by your side,,,

sound good to you??

its girls in tanktops and shorts serving food and drink,,,

how about we just leave the kids alone and if you want to start a campaign to shut down hooters you let me know and I will fight by your side,,,

sound good to you??
Hear, hear!

If Marener will admit that drags shows for kids are intended to sexualize the kids, I'll advocate that Hooter's and other "breastuarants" should make up their mind if they are selling adult entertainment along with food for hetero males, or hot wings and burgers for families.

If the latter, names like "Hooters," "Twin Peaks," and "Brick House" are not appropriate, nor is the cleavage and hot pants. If the former, keep the kids out, and they can be as sexual as they like.

I'll start a thread about it, if Marener starts a thread advocating keeping drag shows out of kids' venues.

Deal, Marener?

If not, at least explain how a child learns more by listening to a book read by a drag queen than by an actual woman, not in absurdly exagerated makeup and clothing?

not illegal,, so whats the problem??
It is illegal. She was 19 and the drinking age is 21. He got an underaged subordinate drunk and took advantage of her.

He's also 26 years older than she is. And married. And he's a pastor.

It's really fucking sad you have to have this explained to you.

I realize in the Trump Playbook this is a totally cool thing to do, what with there no longer being any morality on the Right and all. So you have that going for you.

From Wikipedia:

Slaton married his second and current wife in 2017; who filed for divorce in April 2022 then withdrew it in November 2022.

I guess she'll be filing again! :auiqs.jpg:

What a loser.

It is illegal. She was 19 and the drinking age is 21. He got an underaged subordinate drunk and took advantage of her.

He's also 26 years older than she is.

It's really fucking sad you have to have this explained to you.

I realize in the Trump Playbook this is a totally cool thing to do, what with there no longer being any morality on the Right and all. So you have that going for you.
so says the guy that doesnt care real children are being exposed to adult content,,,

Forum List

Back