🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-grooming repub from Texas resigns over sexual relationship with teen intern

They used to say that about skirts that showed ankles.

That's a lame comparison.

Drag performances are sexual in nature, denying that is the same denial of reality in saying women can have penises.

So you only have a problem with gay people abuse children but don’t see a problem with straight people abusing children?

Because you only seem to discuss some of the abuse.
straight people dont abuse children,, pedophiles do that.. just like priest and scout leaders dont, gay men do it,,

you just want to cast a wide net to cover up for real pedos,,

Because she was 19. But I guess old enough to be forced to buy the morning after pill by this predator. Something, by the way, he was opposed to women having access to.
still an adult,, you guys like to use word play to make things sound worse than they are,,

we read alinsky too so your word games dont work anymore,,

still an adult,,,

we know you use teenager to make it sound worse than it is,,
She was naive. Her 21 year old co-worker said as much. Generally teenagers are more naive than adults. But perhaps this type of 45 year old/19 year old type relationships gets your rocks off just you thinking about it. Who knows.

That's a lame comparison.

Drag performances are sexual in nature, denying that is the same denial of reality in saying women can have penises.
What’s sexual about drag storytime?

People used to say ankles were sexual in nature. Some still do.

straight people dont abuse children,, pedophiles do that.. just like priest and scout leaders dont, gay men do it,,

you just want to cast a wide net to cover up for real pedos,,
Gay people don’t abuse children, pedophiles do that. Lots more of those in churches than at drag storytime.

You just don’t really show that much interest in protecting children. You’re just using them to push your political agenda.

Gay people don’t abuse children, pedophiles do that. Lots more of those in churches than at drag storytime.

You just don’t really show that much interest in protecting children. You’re just using them to push your political agenda.
100% of the boy scouts molested were by gay men,,

your solution to that is to allow gay men to be boy scout leaders,,

If you support children at drag shows you have no interest in protecting children

They can’t even drink alcohol.

She was groomed by a sexual predator.
obviously shes more than capable of drinking,,

now if he did groom her all we have to do is get you to have the same outrage when its done to little children instead of adults,,,

If you support children at drag shows you have no interest in protecting children
I’ve seen the internet make examples of a few drag shows that were far to explicit but I’ve never seen a drag performer do anything like that around children. In fact, I’ve seen them be delightful and engaging with kids.

I’ve seen the internet make examples of a few drag shows that were far to explicit but I’ve never seen a drag performer do anything like that around children. In fact, I’ve seen them be delightful and engaging with kids.
its not about that they did something,, its about grooming them into future abuses by making what they are seem normal when its not,,

Forum List

Back