Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

We're stupid? It's seems to me having a dangerous product in the house is stupid. Ask Chris Kyle if owning a gun is stupid? Oh yeah, he's too dead to answer you on just how f______ stupid having a gun is.

since Chris Kyle killed himself and didn't care I really don't give a fuck about him glad he's gone.

The democrats are pandering to fear. Lots of people are afraid of guns and people who own guns, so they want to take the guns away from them.

They already know most gun owners won't vote for them.

true

awwww is him so angriest that him negativiest rep me? with the homphobiciest slur in a private messagiest?

Art thou panties in a wadiest?

What is there about guns that make them so attractive to some? I've had a few guns during my lifetime and never could see why the love affair?

What is there about guns that make them so attractive to some? I've had a few guns during my lifetime and never could see why the love affair?

What makes you think it's about the gun?

If you're going to exploit the stupidity of democrook, at least try to avoid misspelling words. The title sounds silly also, I would have phrased it differently.

I do completely agree that the moonbat democrook politician in question is one of the most insipid bed wetters in a public office though.

I'm not even surprised the media ignores her idiocy, as they seem to do for democrooks.

Remember this gem when you need another example of astonishing liberal stupidity:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

What makes you think it's about the gun?

Well when I visit, they show me their armory and give me a rundown on each piece. Boring, but it seems like the same kind of talk some young people use when talking of their automobiles-but these guys aren't young. What do you think it's about?

I'm pretty sure Dianne Feinstein saying that Hunting Humans is Legal in America takes the cake:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skcPy4fGqZQ]Dianne Feinstein: 'Legal to Hunt Humans' - YouTube[/ame]

Context is everything. Feinstein was saying it's "legal to hunt humans" - with "15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines...” Hence, she was talking about high-capacity magazines being legal - to hunt humans - NOT the hunting of humans being legal. Again, context is everything.

“We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds, and yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines,” she continued.

Feinstein: 'It's Legal to Hunt Humans With 15-Round, 30-Round, Even 150-Round Magazines' | CNS News

We're stupid? It's seems to me having a dangerous product in the house is stupid. Ask Chris Kyle if owning a gun is stupid? Oh yeah, he's too dead to answer you on just how f______ stupid having a gun is.

A car is a dangerous product to own. A motorcycle is too. Perhaps we should protect people from those products. Do you have even the slightest concept how damn stupid your premise is?

Context is everything. Feinstein was saying it's "legal to hunt humans" - with "15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines...” Hence, she was talking about high-capacity magazines being legal - to hunt humans - NOT the hunting of humans being legal. Again, context is everything.

“We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds, and yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines,” she continued.

Feinstein: 'It's Legal to Hunt Humans With 15-Round, 30-Round, Even 150-Round Magazines' | CNS News

Feinstein is about as sharp as a bowling ball. We have all the dumb ass politicians that just want all of us totally dependent upon government and they do not care how they get us to that point of slavery. They do know that they want us not armed in case some of us decide we do not want to be their slaves. You clueless fools are either too blind, too gullible or too damn lazy to educate yourselves about where this nation is being taken.
How about getting a damn clue!

Anyone who calls Dianne Feinstein dumb must actually believe she thinks it's legal to hunt humans...

Lakhota:

Either is the most dangerous piece of rhetoric I've ever heard, for dramatic and emotional purposes, or it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Pick one.

Lakhota:

Either is the most dangerous piece of rhetoric I've ever heard, for dramatic and emotional purposes, or it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Pick one.

Funny. When taken in CONTEXT there is nothing dangerous or dumb about it. BTW, why is magazine capacity limited for duck hunting?

Ok Lakhota, assuming you're correct, why did she word it that way?
So what if you have 150 round clips?
Law abiding people dont kill people....so why restrict their rights?
And why not have armed people around to stop these crazies?
And why not put crazies back in the nuthouses that liberals freed them from in the 70s?

Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives

It saves lives. I know this from first hand experience.

On July 27, 2008, Jim Adkisson pulled a semi-automatic shotgun from a guitar case and fired three shots into my church congregation at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. After the third shot, he was subdued by five brave and unarmed men: John Bohstedt, Robert Birdwell, Arthur Bolds, and Terry Uselton and visitor Jamie Parkey. I can still remember him yelling that they were hurting him. They had broken his arm.

Why only three shots?

Typical shotguns sold in the United States have a tubular magazine with a capacity of 6-8 cartridges (shells). However, most states have game and fish regulations which limit the magazine capacity of a shotgun to three shells for migratory bird hunting. In other words, we want to give the ducks a sporting chance. As a hunter, you do not want to get caught in the field during duck season with a shotgun holding more than three shells in the magazine – even if you’re hunting something else – like deer.

Most hunting shotguns are arguably used for duck hunting while many deer hunters, but not all, prefer rifles. Because of this, most shotguns are sold with a magazine plug installed. This magazine plug limits the amount of shells that can be loaded into the shotgun to three. A knowledgeable gun owner that is mechanically inclined could easily remove the magazine plug. There are even instructions in most owners manuals for how to install and remove this plug. For instance, on page 11 of the Remington Model 870 Semi-automatic Shotgun Owner’s Manual, provides step-by-step instructions.

Thankfully, Jim Adkisson wasn’t a knowledgeable gun owner. Had he been and removed this magazine plug, five more shots would have been fired before he was stopped.

More: Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives « manicsquirrel.com

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

More: Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives

It saves lives. I know this from first hand experience.

On July 27, 2008, Jim Adkisson pulled a semi-automatic shotgun from a guitar case and fired three shots into my church congregation at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. After the third shot, he was subdued by five brave and unarmed men: John Bohstedt, Robert Birdwell, Arthur Bolds, and Terry Uselton and visitor Jamie Parkey. I can still remember him yelling that they were hurting him. They had broken his arm.

Why only three shots?

Typical shotguns sold in the United States have a tubular magazine with a capacity of 6-8 cartridges (shells). However, most states have game and fish regulations which limit the magazine capacity of a shotgun to three shells for migratory bird hunting. In other words, we want to give the ducks a sporting chance. As a hunter, you do not want to get caught in the field during duck season with a shotgun holding more than three shells in the magazine – even if you’re hunting something else – like deer.

Most hunting shotguns are arguably used for duck hunting while many deer hunters, but not all, prefer rifles. Because of this, most shotguns are sold with a magazine plug installed. This magazine plug limits the amount of shells that can be loaded into the shotgun to three. A knowledgeable gun owner that is mechanically inclined could easily remove the magazine plug. There are even instructions in most owners manuals for how to install and remove this plug. For instance, on page 11 of the Remington Model 870 Semi-automatic Shotgun Owner’s Manual, provides step-by-step instructions.

Thankfully, Jim Adkisson wasn’t a knowledgeable gun owner. Had he been and removed this magazine plug, five more shots would have been fired before he was stopped.

More: Magazine Capacity Limits Saves Lives « manicsquirrel.com

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

More: Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2011 Tucson shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi-Fi murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All nuts and they should have all been executed, but you dont want to kill these monsters, why?

And you still didnt answer my questions, but you cant like always

Forum List

Back