Anti POC, anti muslim anti Palestinian hate crime at UC riverside!

Police Investigating Vandalism At UC Riverside As Hate Crime

Watch there be zero followups to this story because it's so obviously a hoax. Huge antisemitism on that campus, and so liberals get defensive then make a fake hate crime to protect liberal darling groups.

What I can't understand is WHY Muslims are a liberal darling group, when they represent the antithesis of liberalism. I mean they're misogynist, homophobic, anti-human rights, etc. Doesn't make sense to me.

Police Investigating Vandalism At UC Riverside As Hate Crime

Watch there be zero followups to this story because it's so obviously a hoax. Huge antisemitism on that campus, and so liberals get defensive then make a fake hate crime to protect liberal darling groups.

What I can't understand is WHY Muslims are a liberal darling group, when they represent the antithesis of liberalism. I mean they're misogynist, homophobic, anti-human rights, etc. Doesn't make sense to me.

Since when have Democrats made any sense?

UC Riverside is the loser campus. Those who aren't accepted by any other campus can get into Riverside. It isn't that the school is diverse. It is majority black and hispanic. So yeah, this is a hoax.

Forum List

Back