• because John Stewart says so

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It isnt racist

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ah dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You white supremacists are starting to get smarter by toning things down, but you all are the same brown shirt swastika toting punks at the end of the day.

Who here is a white supremacist, shit bag?

I don't know about "white supremacist", but there sure are a lot of professional white victims in this thread.

It's so hard to be white these days, isn't it?

Don't rape me, she cried. TheDoctorisIn jumps in to observe that the victim is complaining.

Don't you know Doctor, that's it's gauche to blame the victim.

You white supremacists are starting to get smarter by toning things down, but you all are the same brown shirt swastika toting punks at the end of the day.

I don't know about "white supremacist", but there sure are a lot of professional white victims in this thread.

Don't rape me, she cried. TheDoctorisIn jumps in to observe that the victim is complaining.

Yeah, but that would require him to give a flying fuck first.

:lol:

You made my point for me.

White folks really have it tough in America, don't they?

I sure as shit don't give a flying fuck about your delusions of persecution.

Who said it is hard to be a white guy?

IF I could tan I would, but I do note that you, as standard liberal practice, do not deign to answer my questions.

How about this; lets make ALL LAWS race, gender, and religion neutral?

I would go for that, but you liberals wont. You deal in group privileges and think it amusing when a few catch on.

This whole thread is nothing more than you whining about how tough it is to be a white guy, and how "persecuted" you are because of it.

It's really very funny, actually.

Obama graduates law school in 1991 and immediately gets a job as a lecturer at a Top 10 law school, the University of Chicago, and does this without even a single published article while thousands of white aspiring law professors sweat blood to publish and don't get the job.

What was so remarkable about pre-fame Obama that made him such a stand-out in the legal scholar field that Chicago hired him above people who were far more qualified?

Lol, you are seriously asserting that if a person is well fed, well clothed, have shelter that they cant be getting unjust treatment by law?

You sound like the old Southern slave owners who justified slavery by insisting that slaves were happier in the South than the 'wage slaves' up north, lol.

Great company you keep, Doc.

:D

IF I could tan I would, but I do note that you, as standard liberal practice, do not deign to answer my questions.

I would go for that, but you liberals wont. You deal in group privileges and think it amusing when a few catch on.

This whole thread is nothing more than you whining about how tough it is to be a white guy, and how "persecuted" you are because of it.

Obama graduates law school in 1991 and immediately gets a job as a lecturer at a Top 10 law school, the University of Chicago, and does this without even a single published article while thousands of white aspiring law professors sweat blood to publish and don't get the job.

What was so remarkable about pre-fame Obama that made him such a stand-out in the legal scholar field that Chicago hired him above people who were far more qualified?

Because we all know how hard it is to get a job as a part-time adjunct professor, right?

Lol, you are seriously asserting that if a person is well fed, well clothed, have shelter that they cant be getting unjust treatment by law?

You sound like the old Southern slave owners who justified slavery by insisting that slaves were happier in the South than the 'wage slaves' up north, lol.

No, I'm "asserting" that white males in the US have such staggeringly obvious advantages in nearly every possible way that watching you guys play pity party is both hilarious and downright pathetic.

Oh, that is apparent, and it is entirely because of our RACE, and that makes YOU the racist here, doc, not us.

So just keep it clear when you go to your liberal friends this week and talk about how much you just care, care so much, YOU are the one saying people deserve unequal treatment BY LAW due to THEIR RACE.

Because we all know how hard it is to get a job as a part-time adjunct professor, right?

As long as you are not a white guy, but your OK with that, right?

Oh, that is apparent, and it is entirely because of our RACE, and that makes YOU the racist here, doc, not us.

So just keep it clear when you go to your liberal friends this week and talk about how much you just care, care so much, YOU are the one saying people deserve unequal treatment BY LAW due to THEIR RACE.

I'm as white as they come, dude - and I don't "hate" myself at all.

People don't like to condone injustice. It rubs a lot of people the wrong way. This is why Jim Crow was brought down by white people, the power structure of America.

In my own field, part of my job assessment focuses on how I, and my department, promote diversity. Hiring lesser qualified people over better qualified people in order to please the liberal race-mongers stinks of injustice and I do what I can to work against it.

You think it's hard for a "white guy" to get a job as an adjunct professor?

What college did you go to?

No, I'm "asserting" that white males in the US have such staggeringly obvious advantages in nearly every possible way that watching you guys play pity party is both hilarious and downright pathetic.

Even if that were true, and it is NOT, that would not justify unequal treatment before the law, would it?

That is what you are doing here, defending unequal treatment before the law, and no matter how rich you are, or good looking or lucky in the birth lottery, we ALL DESERVE EQUAL TREATMENT BEFORE THE LAW.

Do you disagree with that? If so, you are a racist. Period.

I didn't say it is hard, I said you don't care if they are discriminated against if they are white guys, that is right, isn't it?

You assert that white people do not deserve equal treatment before the law, and you have repeated it many times here.

I didn't say it is hard, I said you don't care if they are white guys, that is right, isn't it?

You assert that white people do not deserve equal treatment before the law, and you have repeated it many times here.

I have not "asserted" anything close to that, and I have no idea what you mean about white adjunct professors.

I didn't say it is hard, I said you don't care if they are white guys, that is right, isn't it?

I have not "asserted" anything close to that.

I am pointing out that the Identity Politics system in place today denies equal treatment before the law to white men, and have pointed this out many many times and you dismiss it because all us white guys are rich or something. You are totally OKJ with unequal treatment before the law as long as it is white men getting the injustice.

Where is that incorrect?

People like the Doc think the only reason blacks have failed in the civilized world is because of "racism"

People like the Doc think the only reason blacks have failed in the civilized world is because of "racism"

Oh, and don't leave out how whites put them in chains and killed half of them by dumping them over board in the Atlantic, and how they fought the Civil War and won freedom all without the help or sympathy of any white devils, we all wanted them to stay slaves.

/sarcasm

I have not "asserted" anything close to that, and I have no idea what you mean about white adjunct professors.

Lol, yes, you have when you repeat that you have no issue with white men being treated unequally before the law because we are all rich or something, that is EXACTLY that, and that is RACISM.

Dude, you might as well just embrace it; you are a racist.

Forum List

Back