🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-Semitic Trumpers

For a group that pretends to care about Israel, they sure seem to hate the Jews.

Oh, that's right - the support for Israel has NOTHING to do with the people who live there.

Bout a 90% chance it is actually lefties trying to mobilize the lib jewish vote for the election.

Where were you on the night in question?

I knew it! I was waiting for it!
4i6Ckte.gif

For a group that pretends to care about Israel, they sure seem to hate the Jews.

Oh, that's right - the support for Israel has NOTHING to do with the people who live there.

Bout a 90% chance it is actually lefties trying to mobilize the lib jewish vote for the election.

I knew it! I was waiting for it!
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, obviously. I mean, Jussie Smollett ring any bells? Or do you guys not do "learning"?

As a raised Jew -- I'm FAR more concerned about the anti-semitic trends on the left. Especially in academia.. And Richard Painter is nutcase in a looney bin.. 50/50 chance that "painting of the headstones" is another left wing false flag op..,

Probably Leftist Activists did all the vandalism, you know sort of like throwing a brick through a window and running away and blaming someone else. Democrats are experts at Projection and this cemetery vandalism looks like another case of that, get Leftist Activists to spray paint "Trump" on some Jew graves then get the friendly media to blame Trump and Trump supporters.

There isn't even a news article related to this Propaganda piece.

It's photoshopped for the purpose of spreading Marxist LIES and Propaganda.

All the Democrats have are Marxist lies and Propaganda.

That was done by Biden supporters to make Trump try to look bad. Alinsky 101

View attachment 410379

You people have been doing shit like this for years now and getting caught quite often.

Your pretense that it is not likely is fucking stupid.

I don't believe that for a moment. His supporters know his daughter, son-in-law and grandkids are Jewish. They cheer as loud as for any other policy when he mentions that he moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

GOP supporters have a higher number of supporters who are religious. They may have a few downtrodden due to the outsourcing to China, but, they love America, God and guns. They know that Jesus was Jewish and they support the same ideals of liberty (the most free country in the M.E).

There is no question that the spear of anti-semitism and rage is NOT coming from Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back