Anti-Semitism and Zionism

If you believe in the fair and equal practice of self-determination for ALL peoples then you are a Zionist.
No.

And there is no reason to differentiate between the Jewish people and the Zionist Jewish people
I have a thread that proves you wrong. And what you refuse to respond to.

Have you found a respected rabbinical source for taking Palestine by force prior to zionism?

There is no need for language such as "Zionist regime" or "hating the settlers".
You poor thing.

If you believe in the fair and equal practice of self-determination for ALL peoples then you are a Zionist.
No.

And there is no reason to differentiate between the Jewish people and the Zionist Jewish people
I have a thread that proves you wrong. And what you refuse to respond to.

Have you found a respected rabbinical source for taking Palestine by force prior to zionism?

There is no need for language such as "Zionist regime" or "hating the settlers".
You poor thing.

Where did I say anything about "taking things by force"?

Self-determination for ALL peoples, yes or no, abi?

This is not about self-determination and all people do, of course, but they cannot violate international law and all globally known human rights conventions in the process.

This is not about self-determination and all people do, of course, but they cannot violate international law and all globally known human rights conventions in the process.

All people have right to self-determination = Jewish people have right to self-determination = YOU ARE A ZIONIST.

I'm glad you are a zionist, abi.

Now, if you want to talk about HOW a peoples achieves self-determination and what things they are permitted to do and not to do, then I'm down. Great topic of conversation.

Let's start with a nice, obvious one. Are people permitted to use violence to achieve self-determination? Yes or no?

One of us ... One of us ...

dcb8fac9dd1e4b6a1ae3ae43da0d3bfff53d3cdcc83395cb8fb4df770e302287.jpg

All people have right to self-determination = Jewish people have right to self-determination = YOU ARE A ZIONIST.

You are acting like child. That is not what a zionist is and you know that. If you like, I will start a self-determination thread.

Antisemism is important to zionism and the greatest danger to Jewish people. You can't reconcile that, so you derail.

You are acting like child. That is not what a zionist is and you know that. If you like, I will start a self-determination thread.

Antisemism is important to zionism and the greatest danger to Jewish people. You can't reconcile that, so you derail.

Zionism, by definition, is the desire for the self-determination of the Jewish people, abi.

Zionism, by definition, is the desire for the self-determination of the Jewish people, abi.
How it works in reality is the whole problem and their theft of the Jewish peoples' name for their war project makes it all the more obvious that they will never represent Judaism.

How it works in reality is the whole problem and their theft of the Jewish peoples' name for their war project makes it all the more obvious that they will never represent Judaism.

Sure. How it works in reality is a great topic of conversation.

But if you start with the fundamental idea that the Jewish people have the right to self-determination, you are a zionist. There is no "war project" -- there is only the seeking of self-determination on the part of both the Jewish and the Arab Palestinian people.

UN supports the universal concept of self-determination = Jewish people have right to self-determination = UN is a Zionist organization. :cool-45:

UN supports the universal concept of self-determination = Jewish people have right to self-determination = UN is a Zionist organization. :cool-45:

Correction. The UN supports universal self-determination for everyone except Jews.

Kind of, sort of, the UN supports the universal concept of self-determination for everyone. But at what cost to another is the real question, let alone 'returning' from a different continent after a few thousand years. You must admit that that sounds pretty ridic.

Kind of, sort of, the UN supports the universal concept of self-determination for everyone. But at what cost to another is the real question
The cost is a political matter. The right to self-determination either exists or not. The point is that no one, neither a state, nor any international organization, and of course nor anti-Semites like you, can deny the right of the Jewish people to self-determination.

The cost is a political matter. The right to self-determination either exists or not. The point is that no one, neither a state, nor any international organization, and of course nor anti-Semites like you, can deny the right of the Jewish people to self-determination.
I don't and you are on the wrong thread.

Let's review the point of the OP:
1. The author explains in detail how many anti-Semites actually support Zionism.

2. The author himself (a university professor in Israel) supports Palestinian rights.

3. Part of his very last sentence says: "[T]he equation between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism must ... be rejected."

Comments, suggestions, solutions... or should we just skip to 'Jew Hater?'

There is nothing wrong with supporting Palestinian rights.

But not at the expense of Jewish rights.

And anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism when it’s motivated by a desire to deny Jews a right to self-determination.

1. The author explains in detail how many anti-Semites actually support Zionism.

2. The author himself (a university professor in Israel) supports Palestinian rights.

3. Part of his very last sentence says: "[T]he equation between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism must ... be rejected."

"a Jew said" "a rabbi said" "an Israeli professor said"
There are millions Jews worldwide (you are not), thousands of rabbis and hundreds of professors in Israel. Do you sometimes get bored with your idiocy?

"a Jew said" "a rabbi said" "an Israeli professor said"
There are millions Jews worldwide (you are not), thousands of rabbis and hundreds of professors in Israel. Do you sometimes get bored with your idiocy?
What about the points made?

And anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism when it’s motivated by a desire to deny Jews a right to self-determination.
What about when said self-determination involves war criminality?

Let's see here. Anti-Zionists seek to deny Jews any sense of self determination.

Are they also advocating for the destruction of Japan, France, Russia, or any other nation state? If yes, and if they seek to destroy all nation states, they are following a principle and are not operating from an antisemitic position. . If no, and if Israel is the sole focus of their campaign to deny self determination, then they are an antisemite despite all the self-serving sophistry they might offer to the contrary

Got that kids?
You described antizionists, not antisemites. You can hate the zionist regime and love Jews. You can hate the settlers and love Jews. You can criticize Israel for her war criminality and love Jews. You can deplore Hitler and love Jews.

I know for I am a Jew. And there are many more Jews who are not zionists. Less than half have made aliyah. There are 50 million Christian zionists in America alone which is several times more than all Jews on earth. The zionists are the true antisemites. We have a thread on this very topic.
And even though you keep repeating this bullshit line about "antiZionist Jews" you have yet to show any evidence that at best they consist of less than one percent of world Jewish population. Which would be pretty evident to anybody who is a Jew and lived as one their entire life.

And even though you keep repeating this bullshit line about "antiZionist Jews" you have yet to show any evidence that at best they consist of less than one percent of world Jewish population. Which would be pretty evident to anybody who is a Jew and lived as one their entire life.
I am not sure of the exact percentage, but prior to zionism it was at 100% or very close.

Forum List

Back