Anti-Semitism and Zionism

You know what is posturing right?
Being a minority does not mean isolation, Jews were never supported by ANY majority.
Your opinions are counted, but we cannot base our considerations as on biased opinions... we have a tiny nation to run You know.

Yes and we can disagree, it's not a popularity contest no matter how easy it is for You tol shout over our own voice.
He wanted to be shown how isolated Israel is from the world. He was shown.

Sure that's why the Shekel is one of the most stable currencies and we have nation wide projects in Africa and Asia.

You forget that those whom You want to destroy are the only ones who can help Palestinian Arabs boost their development and place in the market.

It's next 50 years of stones and rockets or a piece of Africa and India in cooperation with Israel.
You do the math abi.

61y4w2YvHVL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

What was the topic?

anti-zionism-not-anti-semitism.jpg
The topic is you throwing randon Jews Shouldn’t Be In Israel bullshit from all over the Internet.
You’re a despicable POS.
No, silly, it's this:

shout-anti-semitism.jpg

Go read the OP.

Usual narrative once shown that You don't give a f**** about Palestinians as long as it's not an excuse to spread hate speech about Israel.

Scratch an anti-Israeli and You'll get the most blatant racist arguments in 99% of the cases.
You abi are a good example of exactly that.

And you only have ad hominem attacks. You won't even discuss this topic fairly.

anti-semitism+3.jpg

anti-semitism+3.jpg

Which is exactly what those stupid memes are - an attempt to run away from the most evident:

YES the world is biased and fixated on one tiny country in the middle east, while Arabs die by the millions all around in the same neighborhood. Not even slightest criticism of how Palestinians are treated by all those Arab countries that vote in the UN.

I would LOVE to have a discussion on the topic, but it seems that any discussion beyond enabling an attack on Israel is not going to happen with any of You

Anti-zionists don't care about Palestinians in the long run, and surely not about the Israelis.
All You want is to excuse You prejudice.

Q. But what is the price of destroying Israel for the Palestinians themselves?

Last edited:

anti-semitism+3.jpg

Which is exactly what those stupid memes are - an attempt to run away from the most evident:

So, you admit that pointing out Israeli crimes against humanity is not antisemitism.

Thaaaaaank-you, it took you a bit, but you got there.

anti-semitism+3.jpg

So, you admit that pointing out Israeli crimes against humanity is not antisemitism.

You have serious reading comprehension... so desperate to declare a victory, Nasser would get shy.

anti-semitism+3.jpg

You have serious reading comprehension... so desperate to declare a victory, Nasser would get shy.

Is pointing out Israeli crimes against humanity antisemitism or not?

I knew you wouldn't answer. Do you agree here, rylah?

CcocO9SUUAEJycc.jpg
I like how You constantly emphasize that a Jew said something...it's important to confuse 'em:eusa_clap:
I think that by posting this racist meme You've totally proved my point.

No matter what Jews will do, Zionism or not, there will be antisemitism - and THEY will be blamed for it.

CcocO9SUUAEJycc.jpg
I like how You constantly emphasize that a Jew said something...it's important to confuse 'em:eusa_clap:

No matter what Jews will do, Zionism or not, there will be antisemitism - and THEY will be blamed for it.

The Palesnians had nothing to do with the Nazis. The zionists did.

Now: Is pointing out Israeli crimes against humanity antisemitism or not?

CcocO9SUUAEJycc.jpg

Actually one of the BIGGEST mistakes Palestinian Arabs did was to side with the Nazis.
Haj Amin al-Husseini really shouldn't have gone helping organize all those Muslim brigades for Hitler during WW2.

You keep digging Your hole deeper.

CcocO9SUUAEJycc.jpg

Actually one of the BIGGEST mistakes Palestinian Arabs did was to side with the Nazis.
Haj Amin al-Husseini really shouldn't have gone helping organize all those Muslim brigades for Hitler during WW2.

You keep digging Your hole deeper.

If done in an unbiased way any country should receive criticism.
This is not what anti-Zionist and most NGO's do - their aim is to constantly blame one side only.

Haven't seen anything different from anti-Zionists here for 2 years.

Boy........ something really bad is happening in the US schools.

I repeat:
"If done in an unbiased way any country should receive criticism, as also given the benefit of a doubt. This is not what anti-Zionist and most NGO's do - their aim is to constantly blame one side only.

And Your posts are vivid examples of this never ending fixation and racism."

Boy........ something really bad is happening in the US schools.

I repeat:
"If done in an unbiased way any country should receive criticism, as also given the benefit of a doubt. This is not what anti-Zionist and most NGO's do - their aim is to constantly blame one side only.

And Your posts are vivid examples of this never ending fixation and racism."
You charge people with racism when you can't answer simple questions.

Forum List

Back