Anti-Semitism and Zionism

1912-so-much-win.jpg
I'm ANTI ZIONIST LIKE MOST OF THE WORLD AND SOME SENSIBLE JEWS but not that waster DONZIONIST LOL

While Libtards with their Hamas handlers put their money on herd mentality,
Israel is quietly and with conviction turns enemies into partners around the world, and especially in the neighborhood.

So keep Your head in that warm place where reality doesn't shine.

Israel is quietly and with conviction turns enemies into partners around the world, and especially in the neighborhood.
Hmm, can you name one friendly neighbor of Israel? Who are these partners?
You have to read Jewish newspapers...
Egypt, Jordan and SA have many business deals going on with Israel.
The Lame Stream Press doesn’t want anyone to know.

No, you couldn't.
Of course I could,if you Rouds,Indie can I certainly can
Nope, you certainly can't. Anti Semites are not welcomed in Judaism and in the Jewish people.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETEST YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT LIKE ZIONISM,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY HAS NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLES) BUT FIGHT AGAINST THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO STEAL LAND AND TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIO-LYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON......JUST KEEP WALKING AND TALKING AS YOU SINK INTO THE QUICK-SAND OF HISTORY
Does it look like Israel is winning or losing, kangaroo breath? Here, let me give you the first clue...

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital and Orders U.S. Embassy to Move

Trump threatens to cut off US aid to Palestinian Authority

giphy.gif
Trump as we all know is a total moron,but not to some Americans,some,you are the laughing stock of the world...the UN should no longer allow the US the power of VETO.....PERIOD,you should be put clearly in your place,anyhow no one listens to America anymore because you have no Credibility...steve
Well, let's see how well Palestinians do when their biggest donor the US cuts off all aid.

OK, list several direct bilateral business deals with these countries, especially with CA.

OK, list several direct bilateral business deals with these countries, especially with CA.
Why do you keep challenging what we say?
The internet is at your hands and you can do the research yourself.

You may also go to the thread Israel: Helping to make a better world, to see all that Israel is doing around the world.

Or try the Boycott Israel thread. Lots of posts about Israel doing business with many countries for the past few years.

Do you wish to say that Israel is isolated in the world?

Show us.

With the Jerusalem thing, any deals between Israel and a Muslim state are out the window.

With the Jerusalem thing, any deals between Israel and a Muslim state are out the window.
At long last.
Jerusalem was on the table once. The Arabs rejected it. Their loss.

Jerusalem will never again be on the table for anything in regards to the Arab Muslims.

Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Period.

Pointless and useless as most of them are either Christian or Muslim governments who are against Jews and Israel to begin with and would never vote in the UN for Israel to begin with.

It does not change the Status of Jerusalem being the capital of Israel one bit. All of it. For the past 3000 years.

And it is going to remain its capital for the next 3000 and more.

How Muslims love to suffer :(

Do you wish to say that Israel is isolated in the world?
I'm discussing the neighbors of Israel.

Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
Yet Another Israeli Contribution To The World

Another great Zionist contribution to humanity and science: exoskeletons for the crippled

Another Israeli Zionist contribution to peace and humanity
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...n-to-peace-and-humanity.424006/#post-11587389

Look into India partnership, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kurdistan...

Pointless and useless as most of them are either Christian or Muslim governments who are against Jews and Israel to begin with and would never vote in the UN for Israel to begin with.

It does not change the Status of Jerusalem being the capital of Israel one bit. All of it. For the past 3000 years.

And it is going to remain its capital for the next 3000 and more.

How Muslims love to suffer :(
You wanted to be shown how isolated Israel is from the world. You were shown.

Would you like a quick half- dozen more examples to contradict your bluster?

How Do Israel’s Tech Firms Do Business in Saudi Arabia? Very Quietly
As with the religion Islam, Arabs in general are culturally a very revengeful people. The new Saudi King wants nothing to do with the Pslestinian cause, mostly because the Palestinians once again played their cards wrong and aligned themselves with the mortal enemy of the Sunni world, Iran's Ayatollahs. The Muslim world will generally follow the Saudi and Egyptian lead.

You know what is posturing right?
Being a minority does not mean isolation, Jews were never supported by ANY majority. Arabs/Muslims are a significant bulk of the votes -look where they are themselves.
Your opinions are counted, but we cannot base our considerations as on biased opinions... we have a tiny nation to run You know.

Yes and we can disagree, it's not a popularity contest, no matter how easy it is for You to shout over our minority voice.

Look into India partnership, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kurdistan...
That's what I want to see - partnership of Israel with Saudi Arabia, Emirates and other Arab neighbors. What's the problem? I don't need emotions, I need the answer. Just give some examples of such partnership. That's all.

Why?
You’re retarded and can’t do a search?
You’re not retarded.

You know what is posturing right?
Being a minority does not mean isolation, Jews were never supported by ANY majority.
Your opinions are counted, but we cannot base our considerations as on biased opinions... we have a tiny nation to run You know.

Yes and we can disagree, it's not a popularity contest no matter how easy it is for You tol shout over our own voice.
He wanted to be shown how isolated Israel is from the world. He was shown.

Forum List

Back