Anti-Semitism and Zionism

There were no conversions dufus! Judaism did not allow conversions until late in the 20th century. and conversions were only allowed by reform rabbis and temples. Shows how little you know what you're talking about.
What you mean? Of course Judaism allowed conversions.
Not until late in the 20th century did the concept of converting become acceptable, and that was only in reform temples. Jews never proselytized, or forced people to convert, like Muslims and Christians did. Prior to the 20th century, in order to be a real Jew you would have to be born to a Jewish mother.

Gemans like the rest of Europe and the world thought of Jews as an ethnicity, they made Jews all over Europe wear yellow badges, and then proceeded to place them in concentration camps and commit genocide on them. The Nazi Mufti of Jerusalem, the founder of the Palestinian movement, sent messages to Hitler not only encouraging the genocide but expressing the desire to do the same to the Jews in his region.

And yet somehow there are those that propose that Jews are not an ethnicity or a distinct people and nation.

Those who make that argument are not only ignorant, but totally devoid of reality and history. Jews have been referred to as a people and a nation by the Greeks, Romans, Persians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Spaniards, the Founders of the US, throughout the European Middle Ages, etc. and every important stage of history and made amazing contributions.

Last edited:
There were no conversions dufus! Judaism did not allow conversions until late in the 20th century. and conversions were only allowed by reform rabbis and temples. Shows how little you know what you're talking about.
Not until late in the 20th century did the concept of converting become acceptable, and that was only in reform temples. Jews never proselytized, or forced people to convert, like Muslims and Christians did. Prior to the 20th century, in order to be a real Jew you would have to be born to a Jewish mother.

There are whole books about Jewish proselytizing in ancient Rome. Jews were expelled from the city of Rome because of their proselytizing in 139 BC bcause they had converted so many Romans. Your ignorance continues without hesitation, I see.

First Converts

Well unfortunately Original Real Jews are Losing the battle...just sayin
It's a time to understand this very simple thing: only the Jewish people decide who is a Jew. Your opinion is irrelevant.
Well I too could become a Jew then,like so many before me....but it is still a Joke all said and done.That is the relevance
Yeah so? The numbers destroy your argument.

Conversion to Judaism: Denomination by denomination

What about Ruth?

There are whole books about Jewish proselytizing in ancient Rome. Jews were expelled from the city of Rome because of their proselytizing in 139 BC bcause they had converted so many Romans. Your ignorance continues without hesitation, I see.

First Converts
Jews are Biblically forbidden from proselytizing.
Many Romans wanted to be Jews because the life of a non-wealthy Roman was horrible.
Being a servant in a Jewish household was preferable.
I’m glad you found some bullshit document on Google “will post just about anything” Books.

First Converts
You couldn't be a Jew unless your mother was. Period, end of story.

The Romans thought of Jews as an ethnicity and a nation.

Those who first prosletized Christianity were thought of as prosletizing Judaism.

What about Ruth?
There were conversions but they were few because most converts simply knew Jews take care of each other.
Ruth went through hell to be accepted, and, in fact, her conversion was a source of controversy until David became king.

First Converts
Many Romans wanted to be Jews because the life of a non-wealthy Roman was horrible.
I’m glad you found some bullshit document on Google “will post just about anything” Books.
LOL as usual his sources are contradictory at best.

First Converts
LOL as usual his sources are contradictory at best.
Google schnookz...

Jewish conversion has nothing to do with proselytizing.
Rabbis discouraged conversion but did not forbid it.

Talmud

From TRACTATE YEVAMOT CHAPTER FOUR

GEMARA:

The rabbis taught: When someone nowadays presents himself for conversion, we say to him: Why do you wish to convert? Are you not aware that nowadays Israelites are careworn, stressed, despised, harassed and persecuted? If he responds, “I know, and I [feel] unworthy [to share their troubles]”, we accept him at once.

Talmud

GEMARA:

The rabbis taught: When someone nowadays presents himself for conversion, we say to him: Why do you wish to convert? Are you not aware that nowadays Israelites are careworn, stressed, despised, harassed and persecuted? If he responds, “I know, and I [feel] unworthy [to share their troubles]”, we accept him at once.
The next question is how many provided that answer?

Talmud

GEMARA:

Either way, the ignorant idiot is claiming that Zionists are all "fake / synthesized" aka converted Jews, whereas accepted conversions in the faith is a very new and recent thing.

Any discussion about conversions is an attempt to disenfranchise the Jewish people and sort them into "real" and "synthetic" in an attempt to reject modern Jews' claims to their own history, ancestry, culture and religion.
Modern Jews have NO HISTORY,has'nt the penny dropped yet!!!!!!!
Jews have the most extensive written history of any people on earth.
But Modern Jews,nothing like the Originals have no history to talk of,unless you mean the Terrorist Zionist one from 1887...and that Murderous History of Converts,the SYNTHETICS maybe,Nothing to be proud of by the way

Any discussion about conversions is an attempt to disenfranchise the Jewish people and sort them into "real" and "synthetic" in an attempt to reject modern Jews' claims to their own history, ancestry, culture and religion.
Modern Jews have NO HISTORY,has'nt the penny dropped yet!!!!!!!
Jews have the most extensive written history of any people on earth.
But Modern Jews,nothing like the Originals have no history to talk of,unless you mean the Terrorist Zionist one from 1887...and that Murderous History of Converts,the SYNTHETICS maybe,Nothing to be proud of by the way
I love the 300,000,000+ beheading non-Fabricated Muslims.

Well unfortunately Original Real Jews are Losing the battle...just sayin
It's a time to understand this very simple thing: only the Jewish people decide who is a Jew. Your opinion is irrelevant.
Well I too could become a Jew then
No, you couldn't.
Of course I could,if you Rouds,Indie can I certainly can
Nope, you certainly can't. Anti Semites are not welcomed in Judaism and in the Jewish people.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETEST YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT LIKE ZIONISM,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY HAS NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLES) BUT FIGHT AGAINST THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO STEAL LAND AND TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIO-LYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON......JUST KEEP WALKING AND TALKING AS YOU SINK INTO THE QUICK-SAND OF HISTORY

No, you couldn't.
Nope, you certainly can't. Anti Semites are not welcomed in Judaism and in the Jewish people.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETESTS YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY IS AND NEVER HAS BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE) BUT FIGHT AGAINS THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIOLYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON......JUST KEEP WALKING AND TALKING AS YOU SINK INTO THE QUICK-SAND OF HISTORY
You know what I admire about a pussy who faces the fact of his own despoiled DNA?
Nothing.

As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETEST YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.
:clap:

No, you couldn't.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETESTS YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY IS AND NEVER HAS BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE) BUT FIGHT AGAINS THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIOLYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

You know what I admire about a pussy who faces the fact of his own despoiled DNA?
Nothing.
I Know mine but do you know yours Indie.....that is the Real Question which you will not answer

Forum List

Back