Anti-Semitism and Zionism

No, you couldn't.
Of course I could,if you Rouds,Indie can I certainly can
Nope, you certainly can't. Anti Semites are not welcomed in Judaism and in the Jewish people.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETESTS YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY IS AND NEVER HAS BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE) BUT FIGHT AGAINS THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIOLYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON......JUST KEEP WALKING AND TALKING AS YOU SINK INTO THE QUICK-SAND OF HISTORY
You know what I admire about a pussy who faces the fact of his own despoiled DNA?
Nothing.
I Know mine but do you know yours Indie.....that is the Real Question which you will not answer
How does it feel to use your own posts on USMB as your source of news?

Nope, you certainly can't. Anti Semites are not welcomed in Judaism and in the Jewish people.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETESTS YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY IS AND NEVER HAS BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE) BUT FIGHT AGAINS THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIOLYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUND TO STAND ON......JUST KEEP WALKING AND TALKING AS YOU SINK INTO THE QUICK-SAND OF HISTORY
You know what I admire about a pussy who faces the fact of his own despoiled DNA?
Nothing.
I Know mine but do you know yours Indie.....that is the Real Question which you will not answer
listen indie,i love you man because you are so amusing and the biggest joker on here,keep it up and all those Zionist one liners of yours ...Funny Man

Nothing.
listen indie,i love you man because you are so amusing and the biggest joker on here,keep it up and all those Zionist one liners of yours ...Funny Man
One liners? You mean all those Arab nations and their civil wars?
Is there a perverse rush of adrenaline when you never know when one of your fellow Arabs will spontaneously stab you?
Displacement is when an Arab tries to ascribe an Arab attribute to a Jew.

Nothing.
Is there a perverse rush of adrenaline when you never know when one of your fellow Arabs will spontaneously stab you?
go away you anti-Semite....I am right as Jesus was,you boasting Pharisee,you'll never conquer me

Nothing.
go away you anti-Semite....I am right as Jesus was,you boasting Pharisee,you'll never conquer me
Look around you, anal secretion, your people are destroying themselves.
And all of your Jew hating ad hominems accomplish nothing but prove what an asshole you are.

And all of your Jew hating ad hominems accomplish nothing but prove what an asshole you are.
I've never hated Jews at all......Just Aggressive Zionist Terrorists,so you can stick that where you like...infact some Zionists are decent human beings,just a little indoctorinated....but the majority are soulless,cult members with no empathy moreover have no personal thought,just follow the mantra of this cult...Sadly.....Now take your brain out of your ass and put it back in your head...PLEASE

I've never hated Jews at all......Just Aggressive Zionist Terrorists,so you can stick that where you like...infact some Zionists are decent human beings,just a little indoctorinated....but the majority are soulless,cult members with no empathy moreover have no personal thought,just follow the mantra of this cult...Sadly.....Now take your brain out of your ass and put it back in your head...PLEASE
I like you actually Indie but why do you hate me so much?I have an opinion on the truth.......something that you should consider before venting your spleen every time I make comment.steve

It's a time to understand this very simple thing: only the Jewish people decide who is a Jew. Your opinion is irrelevant.
Well I too could become a Jew then
No, you couldn't.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETEST YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT LIKE ZIONISM,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY HAS NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLES) BUT FIGHT AGAINST THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO STEAL LAND AND TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIO-LYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

I think you better use font size 14 or larger, it looks more convincing. :cool-45:

No, you couldn't.
As a Zionist Synthetic you are Anti-Semitic...Your Mantra decrees the ELIMINATION of REAL JEWS,which you are Systematically doing,it is Zionists that have diminished the role of real original Jewish people and your BOLLOCKS claim that Judaism is Entwined with Zionism is the most disgusting thing of all,AS IS ATTESTED BY THE ULTRA JEWS,WHO DETEST YOU ZIONISTS WITH A DEEP PASSION...THEY TOO LIKE ME,DISECT JUST HOW JEWISH YOU REALLY ARE,AND YOU FAIL THAT TEST COMPLETELY.

NO JEWISH PERSON OF NOTE,REPECTED JEWS,INCLUDING NOBEL WINNERS,HAVE AND WOULD WANT AN ASSOCIATION WITH A CRIMINAL CULT LIKE ZIONISM,NO SIREE.

MY COMMENTRY HAS NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC...I RESPECT REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS(THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLES) BUT FIGHT AGAINST THE OBNOXIOUS,ZIONISTS.....WE ALL DO...YOUR REMIT FROM YOUR ATHIEST LEADER WAS TO STEAL LAND AND TO DESTROY JUDAISM AND DRIVE THE PALESTINIANS INTO THE SEA....YOU WILL FAIL EVENTUALLY............ZIONISM EQUATES TO FAILURE AND DEATH.

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ME OTHER THAN THE USUAL CRAP ZIO-LYING THAT YOU ARE ALL EMBUDE/INDOCTORINATED WITH

I think you better use font size 14 or larger, it looks more convincing. :cool-45:
Pathetic,but keep trying admonit

It's a time to understand this very simple thing: only the Jewish people decide who is a Jew. Your opinion is irrelevant.
No, you couldn't.

Does it look like Israel is winning or losing, kangaroo breath? Here, let me give you the first clue...

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital and Orders U.S. Embassy to Move

Trump threatens to cut off US aid to Palestinian Authority

giphy.gif

No, you couldn't.

I don't need it, you yourself are doing a very good job.. :cool-45:

No, you couldn't.

Does it look like Israel is winning or losing, kangaroo breath? Here, let me give you the first clue...

giphy.gif
Trump as we all know is a total moron,but not to some Americans,some,you are the laughing stock of the world...the UN should no longer allow the US the power of VETO.....PERIOD,you should be put clearly in your place,anyhow no one listens to America anymore because you have no Credibility...steve

I don't need it, you yourself are doing a very good job.. :cool-45:
Just shows how deluded you are,pathetic is as pathelic speaks...I feel bloody sorry for you

No, you couldn't.

giphy.gif
Trump as we all know is a total moron,but not to some Americans,some,you are the laughing stock of the world...the UN should no longer allow the US the power of VETO.....PERIOD,you should be put clearly in your place,anyhow no one listens to America anymore because you have no Credibility...steve
The UN without the US paying the bills?
You’re funny.

giphy.gif
You’re funny.
that would be no problem if they got no veto...then china and Russia would be happy to pay...how great would that be and funny...GOOD NIGHT AMERICA no matter what Indie,still love you man

giphy.gif
You’re funny.
that would be no problem if they got no veto...then china and Russia would be happy to pay...how great would that be and funny...GOOD NIGHT AMERICA no matter what Indie,still love you man
China will be thrilled when we cancel our debt.
Netanyahu and Putin are far chummier than most people realize.

Forum List

Back