Anti-Semitism In the Democratic Party?

Bullshit

For the longest time there has been this claim that anyone who criticizes the POLICIES or GOVERNMENT of Israel is anti-Semitic.

That's pure horse shit. That's not to say that people who truly ARE anti-semitic don't ALSO criticize the Israeli government. That happens too and we've seen anti-semites on this board do that...but those two things are NOT the same thing.

Israel is not immune to criticism and every criticism of Israel is NOT anti-Semitic

But yet anyone that criticized the politics of the Barrypuppet was dismissed as a racist......see how that works, Lush???
Did you get lost?

Do you not understand that this is not a thread to air whatever grievence you have today?

You stupid loudmouthed fuck...

Actually Smith is correct and those like you screamed racism at every twist and turn when someone even Questioned any comment from Obama, so why cry about the right calling you out for supporting Talib hate for Israel?

Talib is anti-Semitic and to deny this is being just blinded by your loyalty to your political party.

Truth hurts but in the end the individual is bad for the Democrats like Cortez...
And you can demonstrate this in what way?

If that's true you have me on your side...but I'm very cautious about believing that given this

Ilhan Omar is right about the influence of the Israel lobby | Alex Kotch

What she said has been smacked down by your own political party and should not be condoned at all.

Had it been said by a Republican you would be bashing them with all your might, so let cut the bullshit once and for all and admit she is anti-Semitic.

Notice I am calling her out and not every Muslim or Muslim members of Congress.

Bullshit. I haven't even been "screaming from the rafters" about Kevin McCarthy when he ACTUALLY attacks Jews and not the government of Israel.

I noted it but certainly haven't done anything more than point out that hypocrisy.

And oddly...when something like that happens...no one seems to care...as long as it's a Republican

Forum List

Back