Anti Trump all the time? Come on people can't we talk about more than Trump in Politics

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
There are far more issues as the Romney /Cruz losers scream cry and ring their hands now. Let them run around crying in their cornflakes that their anointed one didn't win.

Trump is just so dumb and funny. If he could go a day without saying or doing something outrageously stupid, the talk about him might fade a little, but I don't think that is what he wants.

Trump is just so dumb and funny. If he could go a day without saying or doing something outrageously stupid, the talk about him might fade a little, but I don't think that is what he wants.
He's only up 4 billion than you.

There are far more issues as the Romney /Cruz losers scream cry and ring their hands now. Let them run around crying in their cornflakes that their anointed one didn't win.
Anointed?! Cornflakes?! What are you talking about? I can't speak for anyone else- I voted for Cruz in the primary because he was the only conservative running. I'm disappointed, but I am hardly ringing my hands or crying.

Frankly, it sounds like it is you who is ringing her hands and crying. Your anointed Trump is being scrutinized -as would be expected- since he is the likely GOP candidate. That makes it anti Trump, all the time?

Here's an idea. You say there are far more political issues to discuss. Post some. Let's discuss.

He's the presumptive nominee, why wouldn't there be a lot of threads about him and his big stupid mouth? and tiny hands.

Plenty of threads about Clinton too.

The anti-Trumpists have so little good to say about their own positions and failures, that all they can do is divert attention to TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

All it means is, they are no longer using BOOOOSH!!! for that role.

The anti-Trumpists have so little good to say about their own positions and failures, that all they can do is divert attention to TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

And that's why we talk about Clinton the coke snorting dyke. Got it.

Let's talk about how many seats the GOP are going to lose and why they won't appoint Obama's nominee?

Or how that would be a big deal if the media were really liberal

This election year is truly remarkable and historic.

Not since 1964 have republicans nominated someone so comprehensively unqualified to be president.
See?

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back