'Anti-Trump' GOP - Bought And Paid For

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Only GOP Congressman Supporting Hillary Took Thousands From Planned Parenthood

Republican New York Rep. Richard Hanna, who announced Tuesday he would be breaking ranks this November and voting for Hillary Clinton, has a lengthy history of siding against his party and standing with with one of Clinton’s staunchest allies — Planned Parenthood.

He also has a history of being PAID by Planned Parenthood:

"...in 2014, when he was the only Republican in Congress funded by Planned Parenthood."

Killing babies is a very lucrative business, capable of buying at least one 'Republican'.

Clinton’s Billionaire Donors Could Fund Planned Parenthood For The Next 120 Years

Republican New York Rep. Richard Hanna, who announced Tuesday he would be breaking ranks this November and voting for Hillary Clinton, has a lengthy history of siding against his party and standing with with one of Clinton’s staunchest allies — Planned Parenthood.

"...in 2014, when he was the only Republican in Congress funded by Planned Parenthood."

Killing babies is a very lucrative business, capable of buying at least one 'Republican'.

Clinton’s Billionaire Donors Could Fund Planned Parenthood For The Next 120 Years

Well with Donald John Trump not endorsing Ryan and McCain you can expect more not voting for him come this November...

I know you already have your excuses for the reason why Hillary Clinton defeated Donald John Trump, but the reality is the only person Donald John Trump can blame for losing in November is himself...

As for Hanna breaking ranks, well if I were him I would have done the same damn thing seeing Donald John Trump is the worst choice and other candidates like Stein and Clinton are better than him if that is even possible!

Your party is crumbling.

Did you not see the challenge I issued to you?
Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

The rats are starting to jump the Trump ship, sirs. Ms. Meg Whitman just made her announcement. Mr. Trump's campaign is falling apart faster than a chicken coop full of gators.

it's so cute how any effort to point out what dumb Donald is is met with his trumpster idiots digging in.

you probably should start accepting that everyone around the Donald is starting to question his sanity. they've been questioning his temperament for a while.

and for the record, when an NRA shill is bought and paid for by the NRA and votes against what 90% of the country wants, that's fine with you. but someone who is supported by a group defending my constitutional right to reproductive choice and women's health is offensive to you wingers? you're funny.

I think this has been Mr. Trump's plan all along. To disassemble the GOP. I mean, after all, if any of the Trump goonies had been paying attention instead of listening to his speeches, they would have seen that Mr. Trump has been a Democrat up until a few years ago. And certainly when he launched his latest, and possibly greatest, reality t.v. show in June 2015, otherwise known as his presidential campaign his peeps should have been asking him why he switched to the GOP. But no one asked him the hard questions. They just howled at his ignorant, impractical ideas about building walls and punishing women for having abortions.

The Republicans have no one to blame except themselves for this monumental debacle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back