Anti Trump Network: Fox News money flows to OPEN BORDERS GROUP!

That Fox News promotes open borders is hysterically laughable on its face.

You have to be profoundly retarded to buy the idea the Fox News staff are in favor of open borders.

Trump's lies are getting more and more hilarious.

Fox News is the Neocon Asshole Network. It licks Bush and Clinton balls. Murdoch actually has a very cozy relationship with both the Clintons and Bush's. It's getting harder & harder for me to tune in.

Fox News is the Neocon Asshole Network. It licks Bush and Clinton balls. Murdoch actually has a very cozy relationship with both the Clintons and Bush's. It's getting harder & harder for me to tune in.
I literally only WATCH local news. I get the rest of my news from online. Breitbart,Redflag,Al Jazeera,Reason Magazine online etc.

I like to watch Fox and listen to the BS.. last night Hucbabeeeeee told Hannity a man "told him" his Obamacare insurance premiun cost $28,000.00 and he only made $52,000.00 ... Hannity proceeds to act like he is having a stroke.

TFF

Entertainment is the name, ratings is the game ..

I like to watch Fox and listen to the BS.. last night Hucbabeeeeee told Hannity a man "told him" his Obamacare insurance premiun cost $28,000.00 and he only made $52,000.00 ... Hannity proceeds to act like he is having a stroke.

TFF

Entertainment is the name, ratings is the game ..
I am shocked as dumb as Hannity is that he believed that shit.I mean Obamacare isn't great we can do better but my god.

Forum List

Back