Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery

Jroc
try using the search function. I'd encourage others to do the same.

i never said what you claim. you are a worthless, lying, libelous pice of shit.

i await your admission of that and an apology
As i said before. Do you support the destruction of Israel? Dismantling of it? removal of all the Jews, and turning the entire area over to the islamofacist? The only way for that to happen is dead Jews, you got that boy? Yes, you like Jews, those that stay were they belong, under the so-called protection (mercy)of others. Oh and to my face? you'd be a lot more respectful. I guarantee you that..Boy:slap:
You are a libelous liar unworthy of anyone's respect.

Why do you choose to be such a worthless piece of garbage?

Truth hurts doesn't it Jew hater.
Did you or did you not make up a quote, falsely attribute it to me, and then use it to paint me as antisemitic?
I think i covered your position as I see it.... Try to keep up boy

Last edited:
Trump, of the candidates left in the GOP, is the LEAST sympathetic to Israel. That is an irrefutable fact.
Thank you for telling us about our candidates. Because we need lying, progressive anti-American douchebags to explain it to us.

Ok, let's debate it. I say Trump is the least sympathetic to Israel of your candidates, you disagree.

Now, you tell us which candidate - there are 2 others in the race, Cruz and Kasich, is less sympathetic to Israel than Trump.

Or admit I'm right and go back to your dog bowl.

Sounds good:cool:

The two things are virtually indistinguishable.
only if you want them to be and the people that want them to be are those that are desperate for cover from criticism of some of israel's more questionable actions.
It's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of truth, reality.
reality is israel is a political state like any other. what it chooses to do or not do only reflects on israel, not israel and jews. it's therefore more than possible to disagree with israel and feel no malice or ill-will or give any consideration at all towards any religion or ethnicity
Yeah, I suppose that's possible, in theory. In reality almost everyone who claims to be an "anti-Zionist" is really just an antisemite. The later is the reason for the former. The former is just a cover of respectability for the later.
that's definitely true for some. for others, like myself, israel's actions are the cause for criticism and people like Jroc use cries of antisemitism to deflect from and discredit that criticism.

it also seems odd to me - it's a horrible thing to hate a people because of religion or ethnicity. isn't it also horrible in it's own way to completely give a pass to a nation because of religion or ethnicity?
You gotta love guys like this, he thinks he sounds rational, as he longs for the destruction of Israel....the Jews are the problem you know:cuckoo:

Jroc
try using the search function. I'd encourage others to do the same.

i never said what you claim. you are a worthless, lying, libelous pice of shit.

i await your admission of that and an apology
As i said before. Do you support the destruction of Israel? Dismantling of it? removal of all the Jews, and turning the entire area over to the islamofacist? The only way for that to happen is dead Jews, you got that boy? Yes, you like Jews, those that stay were they belong, under the so-called protection (mercy)of others. Oh and to my face? you'd be a lot more respectful. I guarantee you that..Boy:slap:

Did you or did you not make up a quote, falsely attribute it to me, and then use it to paint me as antisemitic?
you made shit up whole cloth. go fuck yourself you worthless piece of lying trash

why can't you just adnit what you did?

Left-wing scum, islamofascist supportors:mad:

The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community’s preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 16,000 community and student activists from all 50 states.

Donald Trump is speaking at the conference on Monday night.

Already, hundreds of angry anti-Trump protesters have gathered outside the convention center.

Andrew Marcus, producer of Hating Breitbart, and Jeremy Segal, of Rebel Pundit are covering the protests.

The anti-Trump protesters are taunting the Jewish audience with Nazi imagery

CeGdaEfUEAAwrAh.jpg

DISGUSTING! HUNDREDS of Anti-Trump Protesters Taunt Jews at AIPAC With Nazi Imagery - The Gateway Pundit

Yo, it`s past time the Police start cracking heads!!! I mean split heads, so the liquid in their empty heads oozes out!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68438

Screw the police. They can't be trusted to crack the right heads. They're stupider than the protesters themselves.

Yo,
85a80ce7c53efb60fd6097879907a83e.jpg

"GTP"

Trump, of the candidates left in the GOP, is the LEAST sympathetic to Israel. That is an irrefutable fact.
Thank you for telling us about our candidates. Because we need lying, progressive anti-American douchebags to explain it to us.

Ok, let's debate it. I say Trump is the least sympathetic to Israel of your candidates, you disagree.

Now, you tell us which candidate - there are 2 others in the race, Cruz and Kasich, is less sympathetic to Israel than Trump.

A video I'm never going to watch is not an argument.

Trump says that he is neutral on Israel/Palestine and that he thinks Israel should be paying us for protection.

Which GOP is less supportive of Israel than that?

Trump got as much or more applause at the AIPAC speech than Hillary. That is an irrefutable fact.
Cruz got substantially more.

Hillary has weaseled too often. They know what she says can be taken to the Secret Service... They know it is counterfeit

Hillary is a selfish, corrupt, phony.

As opposed to Trump who's a selfish, corrupt, phoney who doesn't support Israel anywhere nearly as much as does Clinton?

you made shit up whole cloth. go fuck yourself you worthless piece of lying trash

I exposed you for what you are Jew hater. You hate me for it, that and being a Jew of course...Poor boy "he's just a little high strung":uhoh3:

A video I'm never going to watch is not an argument.

Trump says that he is neutral on Israel/Palestine and that he thinks Israel should be paying us for protection.

Which GOP is less supportive of Israel than that?

Paying for what? We don't protect Israel, they do that themselves. Sorry, but I don't much stock in one, off the cuff comment, from early in the campaign, as much actually

Trump got as much or more applause at the AIPAC speech than Hillary. That is an irrefutable fact.
Cruz got substantially more.

Hillary has weaseled too often. They know what she says can be taken to the Secret Service... They know it is counterfeit

Hillary is a selfish, corrupt, phony.

As opposed to Trump who's a selfish, corrupt, phoney who doesn't support Israel anywhere nearly as much as does Clinton?

Hillary got rich off of selling out the country, in government ,supposedly serving the people... she's scum. At least Trump made his money in the private sector, creating real, private sector, jobs

I exposed you for what you are Jew hater. You hate me for it, that and being a Jew of course...Poor boy "he's just a little high strung":uhoh3:
you exposed yourself as lying scum.
do you feel good about your lies?

Trump is the worst for all our allies, not just Israel.

But Trump is worse than Chamberlain. He is black umbrella X 100
good grief, do you see who that Obama is cozying up with right now? you speak of trump being the worst for our allies.

I think Trump and Hillary are equally knavish and vile. Cruz had it exactly right, they are equally in bed with each other in the business of robbing the citizens.

Forum List

Back