anti-Trump Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) reveals he has been diagnosed with Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma, "a serious but curable form of cancer."

Calling someone "anti-Trump" is like calling them "patriot" or "normal". It's kind of redundant, being that it's the normal state of a moral and intelligent human being.

In contrast, "pro-Trump" is the abnormal moral state, so such deviants need to be labeled.

Calling someone "anti-Trump" is like calling them "patriot" or "normal". It's kind of redundant, being that it's the normal state of a moral and intelligent human being.

In contrast, "pro-Trump" is the abnormal moral state, so such deviants need to be labeled.
Basically.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Here's hoping for a quick, painless, and complete recovery.

Best of luck to the traitorous douche-bag. I hope he beats the cancer and lives a long life.

i wasn't trash-talking him, just describing him. some people don't know who he is, that's all

Forum List

Back