Anti-Trumpsters do not be like anti-Obamasters

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Anti-Trumpsters please do not be like the whiny anti-Obamasters.
The group that blamed every negative thing in the world and every negative thing in their small little lives on Obama.
They did not have the back bone to take accountability for their own lives. It was much easier to blame Obama.
Now they have their savior in Trump; we will see.

I do not like Trump but I am responsible for my life, not Trump.

Anti-Obamasters, as you put, have taken responsibility for their own lives. They voted Trump in!.....:deal:

Are we supposed to be the left wing isn't filled with whiny limpwrists? They WILL cry for four years at least. The Bush years were not that long ago and he was a fiscal liberal.

Anti-Obamasters, as you put, have taken responsibility for their own lives. They voted Trump in!.....:deal:
Anti-Obamasters bitched a moaned before they voted Trump.
We will see if Trump takes care of all you think he will.

Are we supposed to be the left wing isn't filled with whiny limpwrists? They WILL cry for four years at least. The Bush years were not that long ago and he was a fiscal liberal.
How you described the left wing is exactly how you and your buddies have acted the past 8 years.

How you described the left wing is exactly how you and your buddies have acted the past 8 years.
You're full of shit. I have NEVER seen the right hold protest rallies, march around with effigies like retards, chant hateful rhetoric, block traffic, disrupt opposing rallies, etc. Grow a brain. Your lies and smears won't fly in the face of endless FACTS.

The group that blamed every negative thing in the world and every negative thing in their small little lives on Obama.
They did not have the back bone to take accountability for their own lives. It was much easier to blame Obama.

If Chuck Schumer wants to play the same game as Boehner did, he can.

Schumer has filibuster power in the Senate.

You're full of shit. I have NEVER seen the right hold protest rallies, march around with effigies like retards, chant hateful rhetoric, block traffic, disrupt opposing rallies, etc. Grow a brain. Your lies and smears won't fly in the face of endless FACTS.
You are very sensitive.
Have you ever seen a bunch of people in white robes and hoods march around a burning cross? That is a right wing protest

Just continue to be responsible for your own life, and all will be well.
And I hope those who blamed Obama for everything take responsibility for their own lives and do not expect Trump to do everything for them.
Those who blame and depend are losers!

Just continue to be responsible for your own life, and all will be well.
And I hope those who blamed Obama for everything take responsibility for their own lives and do not expect Trump to do everything for them.
Those who blame and depend are losers!

Ain't gonna happen, Silly Wabbitt!

You are very sensitive.
Have you ever seen a bunch of people in white robes and hoods march around a burning cross? That is a right wing protest
Democrats are right wing? You don't know your history. But no, haven't seen a klan rally in a while. Never saw one blocking traffic either, more like a dozen guys on the court house steps. And in your mind that's comparable to all the leftist bullshit?

Forum List

Back