Anti-White Group TRIPLES Following Bombing

Ah yes. The drums of war are beating in Europe. This could've all been avoided.

with all respect , it looks more like the drums of mealy mouthed protest and whining and crying and marching around with flags . Nothing is being DONE by these protesters as Belgium fills up with muslim imports . Thanks for the news though but I have no hope for the Belgians or the West .

with all respect , it looks more like the drums of mealy mouthed protest and whining and crying and marching around with flags . Nothing is being DONE by these protesters as Belgium fills up with muslim imports . Thanks for the news though but I have no hope for the Belgians or the West .

Sadly, I must agree with you...
The poor people have been disarmed and can do relatively little.

It depends on the definition of disarmed. Try garden tools. Hedge clippers will do nicely as a weapon. It's the will. They lack the will to save themselves.

It depends on the definition of disarmed. Try garden tools. Hedge clippers will do nicely as a weapon. It's the will. They lack the will to save themselves.

Hedge clippers would have been the great equalizer in the paris massacre by armed muslims.

------------------------------- I think that the lack of will is the situation , give them all 'm4's' and m1a's and they still won't do anything . Same applies to other Western countries that are awash in Bushmasters and m1a's . Just my opinion but the militaries and police of all Western countries will fight the people that don't want the influx of so called immigrants because the military and police need their paychecks , benefits and retirement plans . See Germany where German water canon was turned on PEGIDA protesters that were protesting the refugee invaders invading Germany !!

Hedge clippers would have been the great equalizer in the paris massacre by armed muslims.
You do not wait until there is a gun to your head. Take the initiative.

Senior Chief, you might want to re-title this subject. Based upon the title alone, you have a group that is against whites, tripled since the bombings.

------------------------------- I think that the lack of will is the situation , give them all 'm4's' and m1a's and they still won't do anything . Same applies to other Western countries that are awash in Bushmasters and m1a's . Just my opinion but the militaries and police of all Western countries will fight the people that don't want the influx of so called immigrants because the military and police need their paychecks , benefits and retirement plans . See Germany where German water canon was turned on PEGIDA protesters that were protesting the refugee invaders invading Germany !!
------------------------------------- the only ones that MAY be standing up to this muslim invader situation seems to be a few Eastern Euro countries that are building fences and barriers plus patrolling to keep the invaders out . Problem there though is that these little Eastern Euro countries will be surrounded by enemies . And then when these countries get a liberal government they may also cave to pro invader sentiment .

You can't carry around hedge clippers in an airport, dingbat.
Grow a fucking brain
Take the fucking initiative. Pick up shovels, hoes, pick axes, baseball bats and tire irons and meet the enemy in the streets.

You do not wait until there is a gun to your head. Take the initiative.
-------------------------- they won't do it , its been going on for many , many years and just recently got very bad . They lack the will to stop it .

You can't carry around hedge clippers in an airport, dingbat.
Grow a fucking brain
Take the fucking initiative. Pick up shovels, hoes, pick axes, baseball bats and tire irons and meet the enemy in the streets.
----------------------- not going to happen Tipsy !!

Disarmed means stripped of firearms.

Garden tools are useless as a defense against adversaries who are armed with guns.

If you do not have a gun you are not armed.

Forum List

Back