Antifa and BDS Protesters Yell "Back to the Ovens" at Jews at Canadian University

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
A few days ago, Antifa and BDS protesters yelled "back to the ovens" and "go back to Europe" at an event on York University in Canada where some former Israeli soldiers were speaking about their experiences in fighting terrorism.

Before the event occurred, radical anti-Israeli students had put up posters on campus depicting Israeli soldiers as murderers and saying "No Israeli soldiers on our campus!”

The incident drew enough attention that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau publicly condemned the anti-Semitic protesters.

BDS and Antifa Bigots Shout “Back to the Ovens” at Toronto's York U - Frontpagemag

They should be forced to volunteer at the Holocaust Musuem for a year.

They would enjoy that Coyote. Anyone who shouts something like that is a sicko, and believe what they are yelling.
I think most are young and ignorant...much like people who vandalize with racist graffiti etc. They don’t “get it”...and sometimes, seeing the effects of such hatred in real life can be a life altering experience. I remember reading somewhere of a case where they did just that with some juvenile delinquents and it had more of an effect than incarceration or fines.

They would enjoy that Coyote. Anyone who shouts something like that is a sicko, and believe what they are yelling.
I think most are young and ignorant...much like people who vandalize with racist graffiti etc. They don’t “get it”...and sometimes, seeing the effects of such hatred in real life can be a life altering experience. I remember reading somewhere of a case where they did just that with some juvenile delinquents and it had more of an effect than incarceration or fines.

For random kids I agree. These are terrorists in training. They are ideologically driven, they are not ignorant. They know exactly what they are doing.

For random kids I agree. These are terrorists in training. They are ideologically driven, they are not ignorant. They know exactly what they are doing.
I don’t think so..they are young, driven and ignorant....and ready to demonize. I am willing to bet a timely reality intervention could make a difference. When you have a generation raised on artificial reality...a reality check, on what really happened, a look at the thousands of shoes collected from the dead...being a docent alongside a Holocaust survivor, can bring it home. This sort of thing, even as simple as sitting down to dinner with “the other” has changed minds...whether it is white supremacists, antisemites, islamophobes or homophobes...

I don’t think so..they are young, driven and ignorant....and ready to demonize. I am willing to bet a timely reality intervention could make a difference. When you have a generation raised on artificial reality...a reality check, on what really happened, a look at the thousands of shoes collected from the dead...being a docent alongside a Holocaust survivor, can bring it home. This sort of thing, even as simple as sitting down to dinner with “the other” has changed minds...whether it is white supremacists, antisemites, islamophobes or homophobes...

You might save one. But that's a big might.

A few days ago, Antifa and BDS protesters yelled "back to the ovens" and "go back to Europe" at an event on York University in Canada where some former Israeli soldiers were speaking about their experiences in fighting terrorism.

Before the event occurred, radical anti-Israeli students had put up posters on campus depicting Israeli soldiers as murderers and saying "No Israeli soldiers on our campus!”

The incident drew enough attention that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau publicly condemned the anti-Semitic protesters.

BDS and Antifa Bigots Shout “Back to the Ovens” at Toronto's York U - Frontpagemag
Antifa isn't anti-semetic.

Not sure what "BDS" referred to.

Apparently they are.

It is unusual that they can string 10 words together without the work "f**k" in it.

How many soldiers....?

Pick and equal number of Antifa-pussys.

Lock them in a room for 30 minutes.

No questions asked.

Then perhaps maybe you should step outside your lefty-narrative bubble. BDS is the acronym for "Boycott, Divestment, Sanction" of Israel. It's a thinly-veiled antisemitic movement supported by the muzzy cheerleaders your side loves to fawn over - Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. Oh yeah, and the moonbat AOC.

What's the difference between the Nazis Antifa was fighting in Charlottesville and these rabid anti-Semites?

There were very few Nazis in Charlottesville. Most of the non-leftist protesters were non-violent people who honor their Southern heritage and who felt it was wrong to tear down a statue of a Confederate general (Robert E. Lee) who publicly condemned slavery, who freed nearly all of his own slaves (except for one or two house slaves), and who spoke out forcefully in favor of the emancipation program that the Confederacy started a few weeks before the war ended.

Last edited:

That is todays leftwing Woketards for you.

Leading with their stupidity, following up with their urge for violence against the helpless.

Thank Gawd for most of the rational liberals we have here, like Mac1958, Care4All, Pen...never mind, Coyote, Sparky, August West (who I NEVER agree with) and all.

Happy Thanksgiving Day all of you.

Are you that forgiving with teenage skinheads?

Forum List

Back