Antifa Issues Official Statement On The Shooting Of Steve Scalise And Other Republicans

They're such a tolerant group of people, aren't they?

Twitter

The Antifa human filth should all be rounded up en masse and dealt with, they are a Leftist Terrorist Organisation, they should be treated with Zero Tolerance as the terrorists they are.

I think after this act of Political Terrorism, it will not take a lot more before the Antifa human filth are rounded up en masse and dealt with.

The left will start calling for more attacks on Republicans.

Just like how ISIS calls for more attacks on infidels.

DCSLFqiVwAA7tQ2

Adorable.

So, yet another thread illustrating how violent and unstable most conservatives are.

Needless to sway, you never see liberals here calling for violence. The two sides are totally different. The conservatives are violent and authoritarian, and the liberals are peaceful and democratic.

You guys know that's a "parody" account, right?

If it is it doesn't take away the fact they are a bunch of domestic terrorists.

Quick Google search for Antifa Twitter account took me straight to the link in the OP

Next up "our twitter account was hacked!!!

Same song different day

Quick Google search for Antifa Twitter account took me straight to the link in the OP

Same song different day

There is no "official" antifa Twitter.

There is no "official" antifa anything.

Antifa is not a "organization". It does not have a structure. There is no antifa "PR department".

It's such a shame that violent left wing assassination rhetoric was a call to action for unstable left wing lunatics.

Democrats and snowflakes overall need to be much more careful with their words.

WORDS HURT.

The gunman was a VICTIM. The horrible violent rhetoric of people like Kathy Griffin, Madonna, and Shakespeare in the Park are to blame.

Same song different day

There is no "official" antifa Twitter.

There is no "official" antifa anything.

Antifa is not a "organization". It does not have a structure. There is no antifa "PR department".

Meh, you're wrong more than right....but carry on

Forum List

Back