Antifa Issues Official Statement On The Shooting Of Steve Scalise And Other Republicans

You guys know that's a "parody" account, right?

If it is it doesn't take away the fact they are a bunch of domestic terrorists.

Quick Google search for Antifa Twitter account took me straight to the link in the OP

Next up "our twitter account was hacked!!!

Same song different day

There is no "official" antifa Twitter.

There is no "official" antifa anything.

Antifa is not a "organization". It does not have a structure. There is no antifa "PR department".

Meh, you're wrong more than right....but carry on

:lol:

It's ok, you got suckered, again. I understand. It's a lot easier to just devotedly believe everything that makes you feel good, even when it has no basis in reality.

You guys know that's a "parody" account, right?

If it is it doesn't take away the fact they are a bunch of domestic terrorists.

Quick Google search for Antifa Twitter account took me straight to the link in the OP

Next up "our twitter account was hacked!!!

Same song different day

There is no "official" antifa Twitter.

There is no "official" antifa anything.

Antifa is not a "organization". It does not have a structure. There is no antifa "PR department".

Meh, you're wrong more than right....but carry on

:lol:

It's ok, you got suckered, again. I understand. It's a lot easier to just devotedly believe everything that makes you feel good, even when it has no basis in reality.

Yeah whatever you say .....good grief. The fact remains these morons are nothing but domestic terrorists...much like that idiotic Black Bowel Movement

Will you now go on yet another thread derailment?

"Antifa"........

A bunch of adolescent girls pretending to be anarchists.....Occutard asswipes more like it.

They're such a tolerant group of people, aren't they?

Twitter

The Feds need to round these terrorists up. Enough is enough.

I agree.

n1v87d.jpg

Here is the statement:

DCSLFqiVwAA7tQ2

What more evidence do we need that the far left fully endorses assassinating Trump and republicans, completely opposing democracy?

Forum List

Back