🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa John Sullivan in Capital on 1/6: "We did this!"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Of course, after visiting Oathkeepers and asking them to become informants.

"We did this!"

We can also look at it from the perspective of U.S.District Judge, Chutkan in her sentencing of a couple from Ohio for their participation in the attack on America at the Capitol on January 6th. Here's a taster. You can read the whole piece in the link provided. (emphasis provided by my avatar)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON — An Ohio husband and wife will each serve jail time for their role in the January 6 Capitol riot after a federal judge ruled Wednesday that the government’s home detention request was insufficient.

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan ordered Brandon Miller to serve 20 days behind bars for live streaming himself after climbing through a broken window into the besieged U.S. Capitol Building on January 6. His wife, Stephanie Miller, was ordered to serve 14 days in jail for also entering the building. Both will have to complete 60 hours of community service and pay $500 in restitution.

In its sentencing memo, the Justice Department asked for the Millers to each serve a period of home detention as part of a 36-month probationary period. Prosecutors included text and Facebook messages from the couple, including one from Stephanie in which she claimed she “enjoyed every part of what we did and was a part of.”
“We’re hoping we don’t get charges, but we’ll proudly take them if so,” she wrote in a private Facebook message.

But Chutkan rejected both the DOJ and defense attorneys’ suggestions and said what happened on January 6 warranted jail time for both Millers.
“They didn’t just walk through a door. They climbed through a broken window… they knew full well of the violence that had preceded their entry,” Chutkan said. “The fact is that they were part of a mob… that was intent on stopping the lawful transfer of power.”
“It amounted to an attempted overthrow of the government,
” Chutkan said.

Chutkan also said she had heard a lot from the Millers and other defendants about how their lives have been affected by their involvement in January 6, but nothing about the people who were inside the Capitol that day.
"I never hear any remorse for the people who suffered that day. For the police officers who lost their lives. For the people who worked in that building who were terrified they'd never see their families again," Chutkan says. "All I hear about is how the defendants suffered."

"The country is watching,” Chutkan said. “There have to be consequences for participating in the attempted violent overthrow of the government."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU LEFTIES DO NOT WANT TRUMP TO RUN IN 2024 BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WILL LOSE, WE GET IT."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poor poster Angus, no reason to be so defensive about Don Trump.
The thread is about the attack by MAGAnutters on the Capitol of the United States of America on January 6th.
I think your interests would be better represented if you could stay on topic and not appear to be frivolousllly distracted by other issues.
Trust me on that, good Angus.

So, what did you think of the Federal Judge's wisdom of:

"There have to be consequences for participating in the attempted violent overthrow of the government."

Clearly, she thought so.
And she meant it.
And did something about it.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Antifa is:

a. Only an "idea"

b. If you don't buy that, only has peaceful protests

14021024_web1_portland.2.jpg

Gaetz said it was Antifa. Looks like Gaetz was right.

Ah, now the good poster Lenny is switching from homosexual MAGA-men in drag beatin' the crap out of the Capitol police....to now claiming it was ANTIFA?
So it really was........an insurrection!!
But done by ANTIFA!

That's your story now?
Cool.

Well then, the good poster Lenny should welcome even more the rigorous investigation by the Congressional Committee........so to bring to justice all those ANTIFA folks who've been arrested, jailed, and are now confessing......and being sentenced almost daily.

I'd suggest too, good poster Lenny, that you also confiscate from those ANTIFA insurrectionists all those MAGADrag clothes.

Get the mascara and lip gloss too, Lenny.

For your Oathkeepers. ;)

Last edited:
John Sullivan was never ANTIFA

He was trying to be part of BLM but was kicked to the curb because his actions were suspicious (months before the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol)

He is affiliated with the Proud Boys

Well then, the good poster Lenny should welcome even more the rigorous investigation by the Congressional Committee........so to bring to justice all those ANTIFA folks who've been arrested, jailed, and are now confessing......and being sentenced almost daily.
I welcome a full House investigation, after 2022 elections when the GOP takes control.

Forum List

Back