Antifa protesters clash with cops during blue lives matter counter rally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sixteen members of Antifa groups were arrested after clashing with police during a counter-protest against a Blue Lives Matter rally in Philadelphia.
Around 75 protesters identifying themselves as part of Antifa groups turned up to the event at around 11:30am on Saturday, saying they were there to protest police brutality, stop-and-frisk policies, and mass incarceration.
Antifa protesters clash with cops during Blue Lives Matter counter-rally (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
--------------------------------

It would be extremly benificial if we could take those arrested and send them to communist China. China could really use some more enslaved labor slaves. Since ANTIFA terrorist want to dstroy this nation because they are to stupid to realize we are anything but a communist nation ( not yet) but man send these losers to Communist Chian and take BILL AYRES with you losers, Soros too.

These are the losers the cops should beat their asses to a pulp bhahahh.

What I don't understand is that one group just has a rally to support "..............................." fill in the blank and Antifa is not coming out to stage a counter protest of jack shit, but to be shit disturbers. Lock them up. Publish their photos. We need to know who they are in every community.

They will eventually go down the old fashioned way....................and it will not be pretty........

Some times.............you need to be this guy.
frabz-NeganLucille-2016-hell-go-to-bat-for-you-d29a24.jpg

• Banned
They will eventually go down the old fashioned way....................and it will not be pretty........

Some times.............you need to be this guy.
frabz-NeganLucille-2016-hell-go-to-bat-for-you-d29a24.jpg

I love that show " walking dead". lol. I think it's nearing the end though. So many of the main characters are leaving.

• Banned
Sixteen members of Antifa groups were arrested after clashing with police during a counter-protest against a Blue Lives Matter rally in Philadelphia.
Around 75 protesters identifying themselves as part of Antifa groups turned up to the event at around 11:30am on Saturday, saying they were there to protest police brutality, stop-and-frisk policies, and mass incarceration.
Antifa protesters clash with cops during Blue Lives Matter counter-rally (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
--------------------------------

It would be extremly benificial if we could take those arrested and send them to communist China. China could really use some more enslaved labor slaves. Since ANTIFA terrorist want to dstroy this nation because they are to stupid to realize we are anything but a communist nation ( not yet) but man send these losers to Communist Chian and take BILL AYRES with you losers, Soros too.

These are the losers the cops should beat their asses to a pulp bhahahh.

This video just popped up for me today

Man the cops beat the hell out of them bahahhahah

upload_2018-8-27_12-20-13.png

Beverly Hills Antifa on Twitter

My daily shot of schadenfreude: violence inflicted on Antifucks. Creatures who live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms. I don't consider Antifa human because they surrendered their humanity the day they decided to behave like rabid dogs and that's an insult to rabid dogs. And everyone knows the standard solution to dogs with rabies.

My daily shot of schadenfreude: violence inflicted on Antifucks. Creatures who live underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to worms. I don't consider Antifa human because they surrendered their humanity the day they decided to behave like rabid dogs and that's an insult to rabid dogs. And everyone knows the standard solution to dogs with rabies.

They certainly have no regard for human life. Commies are in a trance. Easy to manipulate and play the fools for elites who set it all up. This is the same mind set as the Obama lovers, that's why they use Obama for their idiots when wanting to push leftist agendas.

They certainly have no regard for human life. Commies are in a trance. Easy to manipulate and play the fools for elites who set it all up. This is the same mind set as the Obama lovers, that's why they use Obama for their idiots when wanting to push leftist agendas.

Communisst have managed to kill somewhere around 100 million people in about one century and what's interesting is that America's commie-echoing liberalfilth have such a dehumanizing bloodthirst against anyone who opposes their treasonous ideology, you can see the same hints of genocide of opponents in their diseased mentality. It's certainly food for thought.

Forum List

Back