Antifa Rioter Says Horse They Stabbed In Neck During Riot Was ‘Racist Trump Supporter’

Looks like @Weatherman2030 is lying again.

Or, can someone show me where a horse was stabbed?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Cops: Woman at anti-Shariah rally attacked police horse
Stabbed in the neck, by a flagpole with a nail in the end of it.

Your kind of person, Luds.
Fake news. Horse was not injured, hater dupe.

miami herald is "fake news"?
Angry protester hit a police horse with a flagpole that had a nail sticking out, police say

" Simon, from Philadelphia, was one of several people at the event observed carrying weapons, including sharpened bamboo poles and baseball bats, according to PennLive.

"According to police reports, a state police corporal mounted on a police horse, Sampson, was trying to move the crowd from the protest onto the sidewalk when Simon hit Sampson with a flagpole that had a half-inch silver nail sticking out of the top, per the Philly Voice."
Angry protester hit a police horse with a flagpole that had a nail sticking out, police say

She not crazy.
1130-sinead-oconnor-getty-facebook-3.jpg

I'm not a Republican either, but it makes him feel better to call names.
But you believe all their propaganda, including the cult of (actually GOP) crap YOU follow. Same gd thing, dupe.

Nope, I don't. Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin, you just aren't intelligent enough to figure it out. That's why nothing ever changes, but you? You still buy the lie.
Things only change when Dems get absolute control of the government (last time was LBJ) and those 3 weeks when a poor version of ACA was barely passed....

Unfortunately,the New BS GOP seems to only need 50 votes to cut taxes and regs on the megarich and continue the ruin of the middle class and the country...Great job, a-hole rich and silly dupes...

You just aren't real bright lil guy. They are the same, two sides of the same coin. You don't give a shit about anything but you, just quite pretending. It's all a game franco, and you just are not smart enough o figure it put. The sad truth is that you are the biggest dupe of all.
^^Perfect dupe of the greedy idiot megarich GOP. Try looking at the actual policies Dems want, not BS GOP character assassination...

I look at everything Super Dupe, you're showing your ignorance. You have no character to assassinate. You're in the matrix and you're comfy there, that's ok but we all now you're a dumbass.

Horse was stabbed at a lefty protest. Dupe.

Fake News Boy can't even link to CNN to back up his bullshit.

I'm sure those dogs are all racist Trump supporters too. As well as the horse that kicked that antifa bitch. I mean, obviously, she was hitting the horse's ass in self defense.

Horse was stabbed at a lefty protest. Dupe.
Only on the BS/hate New BS GOP Propaganda Machine....NOT Stabbed, fine.

Fake News Boy can't even link to CNN to back up his bullshit.
There was minimal injury and the cop and horse kept working. I could only find this link by searching USMB for the last time you dupes were schooled on this fake news story. There are at LEAST 15 Google pages of New BS GOP websites repeating this crap- which is all you numbskull hater dupes have vs all the world's news of how you're 100% FOS.
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Thank fifty years of federal oversight in education when most high school grads can put a condom on a cucumber but wouldn't recognize the concept of "fascism" if it knocked on their door. Most high school graduates wouldn't think about stabbing a horse in the neck but they have been convinced by angry rioting authentic fascists that it's a legitimate tactic to combat ....fascism. And the beat goes on.

Forum List

Back