Antifa Rioter Says Horse They Stabbed In Neck During Riot Was ‘Racist Trump Supporter’

The horse wasn't stabbed, dupes. Yes, Antifa is nuts- like most of the GOP...

Well sure, except that they're Left just like you.
Except we don't agree on policy or violence, ding dong dupe. Just like you and Hitler Nazis are RW....

Translation: You don't have the balls or the courage of your convictions to do anything but poke your kyboard and pretend to be tough.

Except we don't agree on policy or violence, ding dong dupe. Just like you and Hitler Nazis are RW....

Translation: You don't have the balls or the courage of your convictions to do anything but poke your kyboard and pretend to be tough.
I have the courage to be non-violent and to check all my facts, unlike GOPer dupes...The horse was not injured, stayed on patrol. Pure bs like most RW facts...a disgrace.

I have the courage to be non-violent and to check all my facts, unlike GOPer dupes...The horse was not injured, stayed on patrol. Pure bs like most RW facts...a disgrace.

Really? You think I'll let you deflect? LMAO.
You're a pussy, plain and simple.

And you're a violent, duped RW a-hole/thug/internet tough guy lol, self described. Even most silly antifa kids aren't violent...

The dupes are absolutely FOS about Dem etc violence, while stats show the surge in violence and damage has been a RW one, against Muslims, gays, Jews, blacks etc...

And you're a violent RW a-hole, self described. Even most silly antifa kids aren't violent...

The dupes are absolutely FOS about Dem etc violence, while stats show the surge in violence and damage has been a RW one, against Muslims, gays, Jews, backs etc...

You're so full shit you can no longer even think clearly. The only way to make me get violent is to physically accost my wife, wanna try it? You pissants are more violent than any rightwing group, not you though, you're a pussy.

And you're a violent, duped RW a-hole/thug/internet tough guy lol, self described. Even most silly antifa kids aren't violent...

The dupes are absolutely FOS about Dem etc violence, while stats show the surge in violence and damage has been a RW one, against Muslims, gays, Jews, blacks etc...
Lies noted. The video clearly show the antifa thugs damaged property. Everyone can see that and can see how you are not telling the truth.

Lies noted. The video clearly show the antifa thugs damaged property. Everyone can see that and can see how you are not telling the truth.

franco is nothing but a lying piece of shit. All hat and no cattle.

Get some real news sometime, dupe.
U.S. Hate Crimes Surge 6%, Fueled by Attacks on Muslims - The New ...
U.S. Hate Crimes Surge 6%, Fueled by Attacks on Muslims
Nov 14, 2016 - Critics See Stephen Bannon, Trump's Pick for Strategist, as Voice of Racism ... Since the election, hate crime monitors like the Southern Poverty ...
Donald Trump blamed for massive spike in Islamophobic hate crime ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas
Feb 16, 2017 - The number of hate groups specifically targeting Muslims in the US has nearly tripled in the past year with Islamophobic hate crime soared, according to a new report. Researchers The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) attributed the dramatic spike to Donald Trump's campaign ...
Donald Trump: Racist Threats Increase After Election | Time.com
time.com/4569129/racist-anti-semitic-incidents-donald-trump/
Nov 13, 2016 - Since Election Day, states across the country have seen increased incidents of racist or anti-semitic vandalism and violence.
Racist Incidents Rise to 400 Since Election Day | Time.com
time.com/4573130/racist-incidents-hate-crimes-us/
Nov 16, 2016 - Racist incidents in the U.S. have continued to surge since Election Day, ... to President-elect Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric and proposals.
Hate Crimes Rise Since Donald Trump Elected President | Teen Vogue
www.teenvogue.com/story/hate-crimes-rise-since-donald-trump-elected-president
Feb 25, 2017 - Hate Crimes Rise Since Donald Trump Elected President ... the week after Donald Trumpwas elected president, experts noted a spike in hate ...
The postelection hate spike: How long will it last? - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../making-sense-of-the-post-election-spike-in-harassm...
Nov 14, 2016 - In his first extensive televised interview since being elected, Trump told ... a level of

Hilariously ironic, superdupe hater. Poor America...
Nov 14, 2016 - Critics See Stephen Bannon, Trump's Pick for Strategist, as Voice of Racism ... Since the election, hate crime monitors like the Southern Poverty ...
Feb 16, 2017 - The number of hate groups specifically targeting Muslims in the US has nearly tripled in the past year with Islamophobic hate crime soared, according to a new report. Researchers The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) attributed the dramatic spike to Donald Trump's campaign ...
Nov 13, 2016 - Since Election Day, states across the country have seen increased incidents of racist or anti-semitic vandalism and violence.
Nov 16, 2016 - Racist incidents in the U.S. have continued to surge since Election Day, ... to President-elect Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric and proposals.
Feb 25, 2017 - Hate Crimes Rise Since Donald Trump Elected President ... the week after Donald Trumpwas elected president, experts noted a spike in hate ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../making-sense-of-the-post-election-spike-in-harassm...
Nov 14, 2016 - In his first extensive televised interview since being elected, Trump told ... a level of

(smile) Your side is committing all the violence in this country right now "dupe". Except you, you're a pussy.

All proven fake news sites. The majority of the threatening is coming from libs. Sometimes you shoot people just because they are Republicans.

All proven fake news sites. The majority of the threatening is coming from libs. Sometimes you shoot people just because they are Republicans.

Poor franco, all hat and no cattle.

(smile) Your side is committing all the violence in this country right now "dupe". Except you, you're a pussy.
Don't worry about the facts, keep parroting the BS GOP propaganda, superhaterdupe. You'd make a great Nazi if you're not already there...

FAKE NEWS!

Hilariously ironic, superdupe hater. Poor America...
FAKE NEWS!

I missed that, you got a link to large protesting crowds of violent RW destroying Muslim neighborhoods or any of the others mentioned?

Forum List

Back