ANTIFA scum arrested in Portland...

A Thanksgiving day SMILE!

upload_2018-11-22_11-45-55.png

They’ll be fine. They buried the alt-right, so worth it.

When the cops are actually doing their jobs, we on the right are generally happy to let them do it.

The videos I've seen of this, do not look good for your side. YOu come across as cowardly assholes, only being aggressive when you have large numerical advantage, and/or weapons against unarmed people.

Lol the look of losers

It's about time the Portland PD started doing what they're being paid for. Sadly though, some liberal judge will just fondle their private parts and turn them loose back on the street.

i can't imagine what it must be like to be a cop there. To have punks like this chanting anti-cops slogans, attacking people, while the voters you are protecting vote in leftards that side with the rioters.

IN the video, the girl with the purple hair, looked like she was literally insane.

When the cops are actually doing their jobs, we on the right are generally happy to let them do it.

The videos I've seen of this, do not look good for your side. YOu come across as cowardly assholes, only being aggressive when you have large numerical advantage, and/or weapons against unarmed people.

You can’t fault a majority for having a large numerical advantage

I can fault it for only being aggressive when the odds are in it's favor.

The Right here, pretty sure we are seeing some Proud Boys, are the brave ones, going into your stronghold, and holding their heads up high while surrounded by a pack of fuckheads.

AND, like I said, your side were complete assholes about it. Have you watched the vids?

Don't be so self-assured. We're still around, just sitting, watching, and waiting.
Back in hiding, scared for your life. Where you belong.

You are incorrect.
Steve Bannon tickets now going for zero dollars

Your movement’s dead, trash. Your reduced to fighting for scraps; whatever insignificant thing McConnell tosses your way to keep you in line.

While it is interesting to note the decline of price, re Bannon, I don't see how a hate public figure of the Right, having a public dinner, supports your claim that we are in "hiding".

D'uh.
After Trump won you had Nazi’s marching in the streets murdering people; white supremacists proclaiming their support for banning Muslims, and banning spanish, and caging children, and stripping civil rights, etc. Now one of your leaders has trouble giving away tickets to see him. Some of your leaders are living with their parents, others careers have been ended. Stay buried, inbred trash.

In most cities, if the police say "Arrest the angry woman with the purple hair," it would take about 10 seconds to figure out who that person is.

But in Portland, all it does is sow confusion, because there have got to be thousands of those types of people there.

Take off their masks, and the "majority" will disappear.

Take off their masks, and the "majority" will disappear.

I invite you to try to take off their masks. I hope you try.

In most cities, if the police say "Arrest the angry woman with the purple hair," it would take about 10 seconds to figure out who that person is.

But in Portland, all it does is sow confusion, because there have got to be thousands of those types of people there.

This seems to be the most popular look among Portlandians...

Screen-Shot-2017-05-01-at-11.17.09-AM.jpg

Forum List

Back