ANTIFA scum arrested in Portland...

Don't be so self-assured. We're still around, just sitting, watching, and waiting.
Back in hiding, scared for your life. Where you belong.

You are incorrect.
Steve Bannon tickets now going for zero dollars

Your movement’s dead, trash. Your reduced to fighting for scraps; whatever insignificant thing McConnell tosses your way to keep you in line.

While it is interesting to note the decline of price, re Bannon, I don't see how a hate public figure of the Right, having a public dinner, supports your claim that we are in "hiding".

D'uh.
After Trump won you had Nazi’s marching in the streets murdering people; white supremacists proclaiming their support for banning Muslims, and banning spanish, and caging children, and stripping civil rights, etc. Now one of your leaders has trouble giving away tickets to see him. Some of your leaders are living with their parents, others careers have been ended. Stay buried, inbred trash.
Now that's just plain funny.

A Thanksgiving day SMILE!

They’ll be fine. They buried the alt-right, so worth it.

When the cops are actually doing their jobs, we on the right are generally happy to let them do it.

The videos I've seen of this, do not look good for your side. YOu come across as cowardly assholes, only being aggressive when you have large numerical advantage, and/or weapons against unarmed people.

You can’t fault a majority for having a large numerical advantage

Take off their masks, and the "majority" will disappear.

I invite you to try to take off their masks. I hope you try.

43880452_1884263478318396_4422791063236771840_n.jpg

Forum List

Back