Antisemites Need to Answer this Question?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
If the Jews seek to control the governments of every country, then why does Israel work night and day to bring all the Jews to Israel? If it was up to Israeli politicians then every European, American, Latin American, Asian and African Jew would come to Israel and make it their home. Jewish organization are working hard and succeeding bringing French Jews to Israel. Yes you can do business from other countries, but to control the government of a country, you typically have to be in that country. The only government the Jews control is the Israeli government.

If the Jews control the media, then why is the media so absolutely negative against Israel, even in the US, when a Jew farts in the desert it makes the front page. Forget the never-ending atrocities in Africa and the Arab counties. Forget the gangland killings in Latin America. It's all about the Jews. US media might be the most favorable, but it still tilts towards the negative. European media is outright one-sided against the Jewish state. African and Arab media is outright slanderous, extremely one-sided and unbashful of their anti-Semitism. So if the Jews control the media, then why wouldn't all news be positive and the negative news be suppressed?

African and Arab media is outright slanderous, extremely one-sided and unbashful of their anti-Semitism.

Ummmmm.... Semitic includes Arabs.

/thread
True, but 'Anti-Semitic' is a term more often used to address 'Anti-Jews' (Everywhere around the globe), Just like 'Racism' is also towards religion or nationality.

African and Arab media is outright slanderous, extremely one-sided and unbashful of their anti-Semitism.

/thread
True, but 'Anti-Semitic' is a term more often used to address 'Anti-Jews' (Everywhere around the globe), Just like 'Racism' is also towards religion or nationality.

Regardless, it does include Arabs. So the OP is suggesting Arabs in their own media slander themselves.

anti semitic is DEFINED as being ---anti-jews. ---words are like that-----they take on DEFINITIONS
that are not always entirely related to their FORM.
I am not an anti-semite----but I can answer your question------THE REASON WHY it is said that jews control the media even though it is so entirely illogical
to so conclude-----is because the MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WANT IT THAT WAY-----ie they want to say so---------kinda like the majority of KKK people want to say that black slaves were delighted to be slaves in the old south

/thread

Regardless, it does include Arabs. So the OP is suggesting Arabs in their own media slander themselves.

There you go, Dummy proof.

Title:: Anti-Jews need to answer this question.

If the Jews seek to control the governments of every country, then why does Israel work night and day to bring all the Jews to Israel? If it was up to Israeli politicians then every European, American, Latin American, Asian and African Jew would come to Israel and make it their home. Jewish organization are working hard and succeeding bringing French Jews to Israel. Yes you can do business from other countries, but to control the government of a country, you typically have to be in that country. The only government the Jews control is the Israeli government.

If the Jews control the media, then why is the media so absolutely negative against Israel, even in the US, when a Jew farts in the desert it makes the front page. Forget the never-ending atrocities in Africa and the Arab counties. Forget the gangland killings in Latin America. It's all about the Jews. US media might be the most favorable, but it still tilts towards the negative. European media is outright one-sided against the Jewish state. African and Arab media is outright slanderous, extremely one-sided and unbashful of their anti-Jews ideology. So if the Jews control the media, then why wouldn't all news be positive and the negative news be suppressed?

if DA JOOOOS control DA MEDIA-----why is
anti-jew literature ALL OVER THE PLACE?

why do all the TV cooking shows emphasize-----shrimp, calmari, and pork? --------PULLED PORK-----every other sandwich is PULLED PORK------
I do not know how to PULL PORK

anti semitic is DEFINED as being ---anti-jews. ---words are like that-----they take on DEFINITIONS

Not legitimately they don't.

I can decide to start calling trees "turnips" --- wouldn't make 'em turnips. It would just make me wrong.

/thread

The OP has specified who is the recipient of this particular anti-Semitism. It is the same thing that happened to the Jews before. Continually persecute them to get everyone on board and then prosecute them without any opposition. Satan hates the bloodline of his enemy, Christ. This time it will be Jews and Christians.

I can decide to start calling trees "turnips" --- wouldn't make 'em turnips. It would just make me wrong.

words are defined by USAGE----common usage----not by a singular usage by one schizophrenic. If for ten years----the word TURNIP-----referred to an IRISH PERSON------that usage might make it to the lexicon as such

words are defined by USAGE----common usage----not by a singular usage by one schizophrenic. If for ten years----the word TURNIP-----referred to an IRISH PERSON------that usage might make it to the lexicon as such

That would be a euphemism, not a legitimate term.

Why can't we just admit, the OP fucked up?
I point out the distinction because it demonstrates that his basis is bullshit. Ergo he has no point.

not even euphemism-----unless you consider a TURNIP something sorta superior to an Irishman------you damned limey.. It is ---slang-----tunip for Irishman would be SLANG ------if it ever happened

not even euphemism-----unless you consider a TURNIP something sorta superior to an Irishman------you damned limey.. It is ---slang-----tunip for Irishman would be SLANG ------if it ever happened

I'm Irish actually. :D

Although I do love limes.

Slang is made of euphemisms. When we say someone is a "black sheep", we don't mean they are literally ovis aries.

Limes are your enemies------they saved the british sailors from scurvy---LA LA LA LA---O' paddy dear and did ya' hear the news that's goin' round----THE BRITISH HAVE FORBID BY LAW----THE WEARIN' O" THE GREEN.......... THEY'RE HANGIN' MEN AND WOMEN THERE FOR
WEARIN' O' THE GREEN......
my kindergarten teacher was Irish

Limes are your enemies------they saved the british sailors from scurvy---LA LA LA LA---O' paddy dear and did ya' hear the news that's goin' round----THE BRITISH HAVE FORBID BY LAW----THE WEARIN' O" THE GREEN.......... THEY'RE HANGIN' MEN AND WOMEN THERE FOR

As I always say, the Brits doing what they do best -- kicking people out of their homeland.

:eusa_shifty:

As I always say, the Brits doing what they do best -- kicking people out of their homeland.

the brits never kicked people out of their homeland-----they KICKED PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMELAND -----~~~~ la la la O' paddy dear.........

the brits never kicked people out of their homeland-----they KICKED PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMELAND -----~~~~ la la la O' paddy dear.........

Tell that to the Acadians. Le Grand Dérangement

Aiieeee!

Tell that to the Acadians. Le Grand Dérangement

Aiieeee!

French-------sheeeesh------the FRENCH----they just did what the French did during world war II----
nothing

Forum List

Back