Antoinette Tuff

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
here's what makes me say hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... in this last week we had a derange young man, who had mental problems ... thinking shooting young children in school was the answer.... a young man armed with a AK-47... Where Antoinette Tuff, a black woman, a every day school worker, talks this young man into surrendering to the police ... then we have Richard Zimmerman who attack an young man, with out any provocation to his person, kills this young man because Richard Zimmerman could ask a simple question to the young man .... a question as question as simple as hi.... my name is Richard Zimmerman, I represent neighborhood watch in this area ... could I ask you what are you doing here ??? instead he confronts him with aggression ... then when Richard Zimmerman got on the wrong end of the stick, Richard Zimmerman murder an young man ... this was OK by many republicans here... can any one here tell me why Richard Zimmerman answer was the right one... over a black woman, Antoinette Tuff, talking to the person in question to solve a problem ....

Last edited:
who is Richard Zimmerman?

fucking moron, you can't even remember the name of the innocent man.

and Tuff is a 911 operator, no chance she gets pounded.

and the criminals in both cases are completely different people

Forum List

Back