Any Answers For This?

Yes, she was in the act of climbing through the window in the door when she was shot. She as told to stop and she ignored the command. Unarmed is 100% irrelevant. She had a backpack that could have been full of explosives for all anyone knew.

100% legit shot. If you had ever had any sort of deadly force training you would know this. But that would require you to get out of your basement so that will not happen.
The video shows him looking rather smug when he gets out of his chair and leaves with the intention of shooting someone.

Sorry that you melt down so easy when in reality, I am just setting the record straight!!

BTW, are you threatening me?
No big deal, Bravoasshole did it the other day.
You Bidenista's are so quick to turn to violence!
Melting down?

Hell, GG, I completely agree with you.

Byrd looked through the hole protestors had made, saw clearly petitie, unarmed, Ashli Babbitt, saw she posed no serious threat to him - a big guy with a gun, aimed that gun he had drawn at her, and executed her, being careful not to shoot the officers behind her.

No need to freak out just because someone agrees with your version ... er, the truth / facts you have stated.

Preach it, 'brother'! I fully support you.

You're a deviant providing lame cover.

I never run to the mods like your ilk.
You're safe, reprobate.

damn, I had no idea you were such a snowflake.

Note made, will keep it in mind from now on.

Byrd looked through the hole protestors had made, saw clearly petitie, unarmed, Ashli Babbitt, saw she posed no serious threat to him - a big guy with a gun, aimed that gun he had drawn at her, and executed her, being careful not to shoot the officers behind her.

It was not him that she posed a threat to, it was to the people he was protecting as if she got through then she opens the door and the mob gets in.

It is so hard to have these discussions with someone who has no real life experiences with things like deadly force training and it legal use

It was not him that she posed a threat to, it was to the people he was protecting as if she got through then she opens the door and the mob gets in.

It is so hard to have these discussions with someone who has no real life experiences with things like deadly force training and it legal use
Oh really?

Please to regale us all with your vast knowledge and 1st hand experience on the subject......Evidently you never heard tell of the force continuum.....Must have forgot.

You talk the talk, but do/did you you walk the walk?

Just don't threaten me again, whether indirectly or directly.

I cannot do something again I never did to start with.

How do you ever leave your house being this big of a pussy?

Damn dude, how embarrassing for you.

Oh really?

Please to regale us all with your vast knowledge and 1st hand experience on the subject......Evidently you never heard tell of the force continuum.....Must have forgot.

You talk the talk, but do/did you you walk the walk?

You mean the one that says that deadly force is that authorized if an imminent threat to the life of the officer and/or members of the public has become present.

A mob of people chanting for the death of our elected officials seems an "imminent threat".

You don't know when to stuff it.
Off to Ignoreville you go with the other lumpenproletariats I banished.

Poor little baby had to put me on ignore as I scared the living shit out of him it seems.

Just as I thought, you don't know shit.....Quit wasting everyone's time.

Fuck off. I quoted the fucking level 5 word for word you fucking loon.

One does not spend 20 years in the Marines and not get deadly force training about a dozen times at least

Fuck off. I quoted the fucking level 5 word for word you fucking loon.

One does not spend 20 years in the Marines and not get deadly force training about a dozen times at least
Hey Cletus.....Civilian world is not the .mil.....They may be quasi-military in their organization but they must adhere to set civilian standards of action.

Go kill everything you see someplace else.

Hey Cletus.....Civilian world is not the .mil.....They may be quasi-military in their organization but they must adhere to set civilian standards of action.

Go kill everything you see someplace else.

So, you truly have no clue what you are talking about. Do you really think the rules for deadly force are all that different between the two?

Have you ever had deadly force training? Have you ever even had a job?

So, you truly have no clue what you are talking about. Do you really think the rules for deadly force are all that different between the two?

Have you ever had deadly force training? Have you ever even had a job?
Yep.

There's a reason we seldom hired ex-.mil unless they were ex-.mil police from the Army or AF.....You could work with them as far as retraining went.

A supposedly justifiable shooting and Byrd is spirited away to a military base? Are all police that shoot citizens justifiably sent to military bases?

“We uncovered info that Babbitt shooter Lt. Byrd immediately after the shooting was housed at Joint Base Andrews. Why was he on a military base? Why was the military getting involved in a police shooting?”​

Protective custody. Duh.

You're welcome.

A supposedly justifiable shooting and Byrd is spirited away to a military base? Are all police that shoot citizens justifiably sent to military bases?

“We uncovered info that Babbitt shooter Lt. Byrd immediately after the shooting was housed at Joint Base Andrews. Why was he on a military base? Why was the military getting involved in a police shooting?”​

A mind control program, MKULTRA

Forum List

Back