any calfornians here?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
if so,what part,how many times you been to LA by chance? I ask the part about LA because-like the song goes-

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to live in LA when I was a younger man. I prefer where I am now...the mountains of Nevada!

if so,what part,how many times you been to LA by chance? I ask the part about LA because-like the song goes-

Randy Newman- I Iove L.A. - YouTube

I was born and raised there. Grew up in Orange County but worked in LA when I was older. I left when I was 18 and have lived in 7 states. I moved back a couple of times but left for good in the late 90s. I won't go back. Way too liberal and the price of living is off of the map.

Now ... I'll go watch that video.

I'm not a "Californian", I'm a New Yorker.

But I live in California at the moment.

I was born and raised there. Grew up in Orange County but worked in LA when I was older. I left when I was 18 and have lived in 7 states. I moved back a couple of times but left for good in the late 90s. I won't go back. Way too liberal and the price of living is off of the map.

yeah you pretty much got to be a millionaire to live there at that place.

i live here i aint no millionaire.....

i live here i aint no millionaire.....

well you obviously do have a very well paid job at least.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back