Any men or women that need counseling step into my office

Or couples men and women. No charge. We all know you got issues and I have 15 years of professional experience.
When a man gets a hair cut, no one notices or says a word. But, when a woman gets a hair cut, everyone notices, and remarks that they look either younger or older. Your thoughts?

• Banned
Or couples men and women. No charge. We all know you got issues and I have 15 years of professional experience.
Hey, why do women take a 10 minute conversation and a friendly smile as a flirt? It happens all the time.

For the same reason why the majority of woman open their mouths and talk all the damn time. They think the world resolves around them. ;) With that said, men should always flirt and treasure women and be gentleman to them always, and spoil them rotten. Then if you ever marry one at that time you'll realize there's something called responsibility with a family, and you'll have to tell her the words women hate, "we have a budget."

• Banned
When a man gets a hair cut, no one notices or says a word. But, when a woman gets a hair cut, everyone notices, and remarks that they look either younger or older. Your thoughts?

Men are supposed to always compliment women and be a gentleman even though we really couldn't give a damn about their hair, and women will compliment other women, because they were raised to really care about those types of things and they talk so much it 1 more things to talk about.

Hey, why do women take a 10 minute conversation and a friendly smile as a flirt? It happens all the time.

For the same reason why the majority of woman open their mouths and talk all the damn time. They think the world resolves around them. ;) With that said, men should always flirt and treasure women and be gentleman to them always, and spoil them rotten. Then if you ever marry one at that time you'll realize there's something called responsibility with a family, and you'll have to tell her the words women hate, "we have a budget."
Thanks man. Your wisdom, and insight into life, is simply amazing. You've been given a special gift.
P.S. - What time does the train for Baltimore leave in the morning?

JR, how can I become a chick-magnet like you? ...... :cool:

I'm not a chick magnet. I simply put in the effort to make contact and get to know them, because i want to get to know them. Most women will know if you are genuinely interested or not by your first sentence to them. Don't fuck that up. Women LOVE it when a man cares about their day or is there for them when they are down, or simply cares and respects them enough to OPEN THE FUKING DOOR!!!

I'm sorry but i need to make a statement here................. If you can't open the door for all women prior to you walking through the joint then you DESERVE to be single the REST of your lives. Period.

Thanks man. Your wisdom, and insight into life, is simply amazing. You've been given a special gift.

Baltimore is a high crime area. Better to fly out of their and never look back.

I'm not a chick magnet. I simply put in the effort to make contact and get to know them, because i want to get to know them. Most women will know if you are genuinely interested or not by your first sentence to them. Don't fuck that up. Women LOVE it when a man cares about their day or is there for them when they are down, or simply cares and respects them enough to OPEN THE FUKING DOOR!!!

I'm sorry but i need to make a statement here................. If you can't open the door for all women prior to you walking through the joint then you DESERVE to be single the REST of your lives. Period.
Yea, and he means it too ... yea, damn straight .......you tell'em man ......... pull no punches ......

Baltimore is a high crime area. Better to fly out of their and never look back.
Point taken, thanks man.

Fifteen years?
You're still a pup. You need to experience at least 25 years before you're old enough to offer advice junior.

Let me put it to you this way.. I can get and have gotten a therapist to take me to KFC every session during middle school, because i explained to him everything he was going to tell me in the coming months in 10 min and I said we can waste time here or get some lunch, because I'm out of school for this session and I'm starving and it's noon. We just got up and left. He paid.

Fifteen years?
You're still a pup. You need to experience at least 25 years before you're old enough to offer advice junior.

Let me put it to you this way.. I can get and have gotten a therapist to take me to KFC every session during middle school, because i explained to him everything he was going to tell me in the coming months in 10 min and I said we can waste time here or get some lunch, because I'm out of school for this session and I'm starving and it's noon. We just got up and left. He paid.

LOL... You fell for that shit? :itsok:
You're a sucker!

Last edited:

Fifteen years?

LOL... You fell for that shit? :itsok:
You're a sucker!

Intentionally yes of course. You see the Genius under my posting name? Only I can do something like this.

i shaved my head yesterday. Women noticed.

Forum List

Back