Any Ministers in America Who ARE NOT "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing"?

Yes, but I'd wager that if they're very famous, they aren't among the good ones.

There out there just do not get the attention the wolves in sheep clothing get. I know of two but will not mention there names online.
One is my fathers cousin and when not preaching the word and ministering to his flock is a auto mechanic.

Nice rabbit. I bet you are channeling Mr. World. :lol:

1618531505174.png

Am I right? Or am I right?

The guys I grew up with that became ministers work in the prison system.
There are two types of ministers. Ones who believe the crap they are saying and the ones who are knowingly con men.

I often listen to Joel osteen ot pat Robertson and wonder which they are.

The one who I believe is sincere is that woman who does it. What’s her name? She’s good.

Being of the wolverine family, it should be a less difficult task for you.

Absolutely. I'm no saint. Neither are you. But I am genuine and you are not. I know the game you are playing.

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards. They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards.n They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.
So they are not in the "Wide Gate to Death" with the masses of humanity?

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards.n They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.

Nah. Their gate is all narrow.

Roger Jimenez or Steven Anderson They both preach the Bible with full conviction and do not adjust the Bible to meet American standards. They just preach it accurately even though they are labeled heretics.

Those guys teach the rapture and hang out with Theodore Shoebat.

Nah. Their gate is all narrow.

So they won't be dying physically. Nice.

Those guys teach the rapture and hang out with Theodore Shoebat.

Hah, the 3rd Dimensional "Rapture" has so many duped and doped in lethargy.

Absolutely. I'm no saint. Neither are you. But I am genuine and you are not. I know the game you are playing.

What game is that?
Have I asked you an indelicate question that causes your subconscious to eat you up? (Just being Socratic).

What game is that?
Have I asked you an indelicate question that causes your subconscious to eat you up? (Just being Socratic).
Subversion

What game is that?
Subversion
Yes, I AM endlessly subversive to the death-cults of christianity with all their demonic doctrines like 'Eternal Damnation' and the "Rapture" - my favorite subversion, is mocking the fixation mortals have with physical death - their "covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

What game is that?
Subversion
Yes, I AM endlessly subversive to the death-cults of christianity with all their demonic doctrines like 'Eternal Damnation' and the "Rapture" - my favorite subversion, is mocking the fixation mortals have with physical death - their "covenant with death and hell" - Isaiah 28:15

Forum List

Back