Any NFL coach who punts on 4th and 1 when losing 14-3 needs to start wearing women's underwear

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That is some feminine shit. The Bills were down 14-3 and had a 4th and 1 and their gay ass coach decides to punt on 4th and 1. The way Derrick henry running why the fuck wouldnt u keep him on the sideline? The Bills coach should just wear high heels on the sideline

Interesting. What yard line was the ball on the field? Which quarter and how much time was left?

Also, you seem insecure about your masculinity based on the choice of words above but that's just my impulsive analysis.

Interesting. What yard line was the ball on the field? Which quarter and how much time was left?

Also, you seem insecure about your masculinity based on the choice of words above but that's just my impulsive analysis.
they was on their own 39 and down 14-3. U dont give ball back on 4th and 1 when u have Josh Allen

they was on their own 39 and down 14-3. U dont give ball back on 4th and 1 when u have Josh Allen

How much time on the clock? If it's not the 4th quarter, that's a tough gamble. You go down 21-3 or even 17-3 and you need two+ TDs.

Last edited:
Few coaches would take that gamble on their win side of midfield.

And Allen has been very good. But the receivers this evening on the Bills’ side have been poor.

Any NFL coach who punts on 4th and 1 when losing 14-3 needs to start wearing women's underwear​

I see you are new to the game. Football is not that simple, it depends on many things whether you punt.

Today the Steelers were playing Indy and were down 17-0 I think and came upon a 4th & 1 situation and decided to go for it. Their QB got stuffed and instead, Indy got the ball back on the Steelers 40 yard line and scored again. Steelers ended up losing by 3 points.

Punting on 4th and 1 is feminine behavior
How much time on the clock? If it's not the 4th quarter, that's a tough gamble. You go down 20-3 or even 15-3 and you need two+ TDs.
it was 1st qtr and they had a chance to control the momentum. Why would any coach punt on 4th and 1 with Josh Allen?

I see you are new to the game. Football is not that simple, it depends on many things whether you punt.

Today the Steelers were playing Indy and were down 17-0 I think and came upon a 4th & 1 situation and decided to go for it. Their QB got stuffed and instead, Indy got the ball back on the Steelers 40 yard line and scored again. Steelers ended up losing by 3 points.
it showed they made an attempt to win and go for it. Bills coach seemed like he gave up. But when u have a josh allen or pat mahomes.............U always go for it on 4th and 1

Punting on 4th and 1 is feminine behavior

it was 1st qtr and they had a chance to control the momentum. Why would any coach punt on 4th and 1 with Josh Allen?

If I ask a question will you be honest?

Do you have the Over on this game?

In fbj's defense, I never heard of no punting on 4th and 1.
That's just derp! Unless it's like the old Bucs defense and they're just going to drive you back and take the ball. Ain't no defense like that these days.

he is 6'5 and only needs to dive for it

Are you aware teams are stopped from gaining 1 yard many times in football.

Those are pros on the defense too, they get paid to stop the offense from gaining yards.

Have you noticed the score? And the Bills have JOSH ALLEN.

Are you aware teams are stopped from gaining 1 yard many times in football.

Those are pros on the defense too, they get paid to stop the offense from gaining yards.

Have you noticed the score? And the Bills have JOSH ALLEN.
Josh Allen has a stupid coach. They had momentum and the coach calls some retarded ass trick play which led to the fumble.

Forum List

Back