do you like alcoholic drinks?

• yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • no

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • dont care

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
I make my own alcoholic beverages. I've gotten pretty skilled at it over the years.

I usually only have a couple to compliment meals. Except for breakfast. I drink a big glass of milk with breakfast.
Fermentation or distillation?

I can drink in a social situation where it is expected.

I don't do it often though.

Probably why you are so boring .

I always contend that the intellectually deprived should let down their hair more often and hope that other personality and behaviour aspects make them seem a little entertaining and bearable.
Give it a try De CrepitUS .
You could get lucky .

I always contend that the intellectually deprived should let down their hair more often and hope that other personality and behaviour aspects make them seem a little entertaining and bearable.
That explains soooo many of your posts.

I love a fine rum and even enjoy an occasional beer. Last week I decided to try a craft beer. St Arnold's in a multicolor can. That was the nastiest tasting crap I have had in a long time. Go ahead and try a new beer occasionally. You might get lucky, but don't be surprised if it sucks.
Try a good craft beer. When I lived in Denver years back, some places there had excellent ones! But you're right that most of the current ones suck, so I usually go with a good Guinness when I want a good beer!

Try a good craft beer. When I lived in Denver years back, some places there had excellent ones! But you're right that most of the current ones suck, so I usually go with a good Guinness when I want a good beer!
That's where the risk comes in. If I drank a lot of beer every day, the occasional stinker wouldn't be much concern, but since I drink only moderately, when I want a beer, I expect it to be good. Only known brands for me unless a trusted friend makes a suggestion.

Forum List

Back