Any of you believe in dream analysis?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've never been a big believer of meanings of dreams other than perhaps that subject being in your subconscious.. As I get older and lose people and have particular dreams with them in it even though I am not really about them, I become a bit more flexible.

Any of you have a dream that predicted the future or impacted your life in some profound way?

I've never been a big believer of meanings of dreams other than perhaps that subject being in your subconscious.. As I get older and lose people and have particular dreams with them in it even though I am not really about them, I become a bit more flexible.

Any of you have a dream that predicted the future or impacted your life in some profound way?
I look at dreams of bringing loved ones back from the past. While awake we know they have moved on, but when you are there in a dream with those you love, then it allows time once again, to be with them. I dont have dreams like that a lot, but when i do, i awaken with a joy knowing that they are still around.

I had a dream last night that you'd start this thread. :smoke:

So there is value in these dreams. Thank you. I can only hope to dream of the lottery numbers. True story, not once but TWICE I dreamed of numbers and won, though $200 and $100.

I never dreamed numbers again.

Forum List

Back