Any Pre-tribbers here?>

thanks THE LIGHT. I take it there are a few of us on here?:)

you don't associate with post-t's?

I don't know why it still surprises me the way doctrinal interpretation cans separate Christians. Sometimes even to the point that one will claim the other will be denied entry into heaven because of the different interpretation. Aren't there parts of God's plan that are unknowable to Man? Paul the great teacher said himself in Romans 11:33; "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!" And Corinthians 13:12 says "For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully..."

Why not just live your life the way you are supposed to and leave it up to your God to decide how and when his words will be fulfilled. After all if your speculations lead to false preaching aren't you in danger of being condemned as a false prophet?

According to Isaiah 55:8-9 God Himself said “For My thoughts are not your thoughts. Nor are your ways My ways, For as the heavens are higher than the earth,So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts".

No, I think it is best you live your life by the example your Christ gave you and not to try to second guess your Creator.

"Pre-Tribulation"? What, you guys think yer gonna' get Raptured Up before the Tribulation and escape all the fun that's gonna'happen down here?

thanks THE LIGHT. I take it there are a few of us on here?:)

you don't associate with post-t's?

I don't know why it still surprises me the way doctrinal interpretation cans separate Christians. Sometimes even to the point that one will claim the other will be denied entry into heaven because of the different interpretation. Aren't there parts of God's plan that are unknowable to Man? Paul the great teacher said himself in Romans 11:33; "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!" And Corinthians 13:12 says "For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully..."

Why not just live your life the way you are supposed to and leave it up to your God to decide how and when his words will be fulfilled. After all if your speculations lead to false preaching aren't you in danger of being condemned as a false prophet?

According to Isaiah 55:8-9 God Himself said “For My thoughts are not your thoughts. Nor are your ways My ways, For as the heavens are higher than the earth,So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts".

No, I think it is best you live your life by the example your Christ gave you and not to try to second guess your Creator.

thanks for putting words in my mouth. Of course I associate with all Christians and non. Jesus did. End times differences is not a salvation issue- I never said it was. Jesus talked about the end times more than anything (parables). We are to be BEREANS of the Word and looking for His coming.

The Bible is mostly prophecy. We are to study the Word. God gives Believers a special CROWN for being ready for His appearing. There is nothing that needs to happen before the Pretrib Rapture- it is imminent.

Post T's are wrong btw. The Bride of Christ (the Church) will not go through the tribulation; we will be in Heaven for at least 7 years and will be returning with Him to defeat the armies of the AC.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...

The Trouble with Tribbers....

The wonderful thing about tribbers
Is tribbers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about tribbers
Is I'm the only one...

And hello to Kevin. :D

that's Notch. Not sure if he is still living though. He is the most famous lion in Africa. Big Cat Diary is awesome. It ran 10 years on the BBC. I hope they bring it back. Lord willing I'm going to Africa within 2 years to live with the lions for a month or two.

that's Notch. Not sure if he is still living though. He is the most famous lion in Africa. Big Cat Diary is awesome. It ran 10 years on the BBC. I hope they bring it back. Lord willing I'm going to Africa within 2 years to live with the lions for a month or two.

Just a word of advice....you know that old legend about Paul baptizing a lion and the lion refusing to eat him in the Colosseum? Nice story but I hear lions don't like water...I wouldn't try that one if I were you. ;)

Just a word of advice....you know that old legend about Paul baptizing a lion and the lion refusing to eat him in the Colosseum? Nice story but I hear lions don't like water...I wouldn't try that one if I were you. ;)

haha, no. I'm not afraid of lions at all. Seriously. I'm weird that way. Afraid of drowning, flying, roller coasters, skydiving etc.. but animals- any animal? no- except maybe a black rhino:)

haha, no. I'm not afraid of lions at all. Seriously. I'm weird that way. Afraid of drowning, flying, roller coasters, skydiving etc.. but animals- any animal? no- except maybe a black rhino:)

How about bears? I ran into a grizzly bear once. I surprised him and he surprised me...just as a side note bears are not fond of surprises. He reared up and I wisely resisted the urge to run and instead started screaming and waving my hands over my head to try and make myself look bigger. So we're about...oh...maybe 10 feet away from each other roaring at each other and he turned around after a bit and ran away.....then I went and changed my shorts. :rofl: The good Lord was watching my back that day cause one swipe of that bear's paw and I was a dead man. BTW...you know what a bear does with your gun after you shoot him? He shoves it up your ass. :lol:

lol! you know- I do not want to side track this thread too long but if you are bored, please watch this video.

I talked with Kevin's wife Mandy and Lord willing I'm going there to work and volunteer asap. Also looking to meet Jackson Looseyia, the head guide in the Masai Mara in Africa. Trying to get a one on one guide with him. He was on BBC Big Cat Diary for 10 years until 2007, when they stopped making the show. ALL the shows are on youtube.

BBC - Big Cat - Presenters - Jackson Looseyia

I want to live there for a while in the future and raise some cubs to adulthood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back