Any Weird Coincidences? Is there Universal consciousness?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
I happen to post a comment to a friend online, about a weird coincidence that happened days before reading his story.
http://writing.worth1000.com/entries/734112/if-only
To my surprise, he replied he just had a weird coincidence the day before, and I found it odd we both had that happen the same week!

In the book on "The Celestine Prophecy," the author mentions the theory that toward the end times, more and more weird coincidences will happen
until people take it for granted, and accept as commonplace that the universe is interconnected and nothing happens by chance.

Meaningful coincidences. said:
"We are at a point in the developmental history of human consciousness where development will accelerate.
The major evidence for this is the increased number of meaningful coincidences people are noticing in their lives."

Do you believe this? There is an order to the Universe or connectedness of conscience on a higher level?

Do you have any weird stories of "strange coincidences" that happened to you, or someone you know,
which you took as a sign something more was going on in life, and it wasn't by accident?

Please use this thread to share your stories here.
(I have two or three more stories to add, but I want to hear yours first!)

Last edited:
Divine Providence is often confused for coincidence.

It occurs more with people who are prepared for it.

Divine Providence is often confused for coincidence.

It occurs more with people who are prepared for it.

Hi [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]
Do you have examples to share that you feel demonstrate to you it is not coincidence?

One cartoonist I met drew up a strip after we met and talked only one time.
I had told him about a spiritual experience I had with some glowing green aura,
and asked him "has anything like that ever happened to you?"

Well "by coincidence" he had just had ANOTHER friend tell him a similar ghostly story
and ask the same thing "has anything like that ever happened to you?"

So that was the joke in the cartoon: just asking twice in a row within a short period of time, turned out to be the weird experience that happened to him!

To me it wasn't that special, because people tell me their spiritual experiences all the time.

But to him, because he never talks about anything like that, then it stood out like a very shocking coincidence that two people asked him the same thing, both with creepy stories!

Do you have any stories about a spiritual connection you felt was coming from a higher level?

My wife and I are very closely connected. Often times I'll pick up the phone to give her a call or text and the phone will ring in my hand with a call from her!

Why does this happen? Because I asked God to send me someone and a short time later she was the one who caught my eye.

It was no accident or coincidence.

I had a dream about losing papers at an old employer. I was in my socks.
My alarm went off. I didn't reset it for 5 and drifted off.
I found myself at the pool on the bottom trying to swim up.
I woke up in 5 and went to work. I woke up scared.

The next day I had a dream about being attacked by a bear.
I saw my shoes. When I reached for them the bear bit me.
I felt the bite and woke up.
Last night I didn't have any dreams.

The night before the dreaming started, I cut my finger washing a pizza cutter.
The bear could be the moose that came up from behind me while hiking in the Tetons.
If you're going to die in a dream, something has to kill you, right?

For about 2 weeks I've been thinking about the moving walkway at the airport while falling asleep.
I found that myself thinking about the loss of equilibrium you get when you get on, off.
I tend to walk. When you walk, you walk faster then when you're on solid ground.

I put up a security gate, and I was having a hard time finding the moving walkway.
When I found it, I was locking it from the inside.
I may have been walking it for days. I may still be there.

My imagined sensations may be not real and therefore could never been felt.
Or I may still be walking the moving walkway and the reason I cant feel is because.
I've never walked the speed my subconscious was looking for.

I was getting off, trying to speed up my perception of time.
This is what I was trying to do through dreaming or auto-hypnosis. I was doing it for myself.

The days are already getting shorter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back