have you had any weird dreams lately?

I often wake up from hearing 3 knocks at the door. Nobody is there, but suddenly, I'm awake and would swear that Ive heard 3 knocks. Nobody else has ever heard anything.
Just had this one two nights ago. Strange I wonder what causes it. I have had it in the past as well.

I read this book once on dream analysis. I can't remember all or even half of what it said but one thing I recall is that often when you dream about yourself, it is really some other person! That's kind of odd.

So anyhow, I had this very odd dream some time ago. I don't know if it means much of anything... probably not. But it was kind of about Elon Musk, of all people LOL. I mean, he was the LAST person I was thinking about as I drifted off to sleep.

Actually he wasn't in the dream but somehow I knew that this girlfriend of his .. well, she was showing me around this big house he lives in.

Yeh, totally weird. So anyhow, that's about all there was to the dream and it seems the girlfriend and Elon were about to break up and that's all there was to this very odd dream except that the house was huge and the dream was very vivid and detailed about this house, which probably doesn't look anything like the house he actually lives in..

so strange. I like Elon (most of the time) but why in God's name would I have a dream about him?

Forum List

Back