Calling All Women Members I Need Some Advice

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
We need a ladies locker room lol as I've had that for other message boards. Well, I guess that men with really long hair could use this product too but I think that mostly women use it. So today was my birthday and I got one of those hair straightener brushes that I was talking about wanting for a long time now. I'm starting to go through tutorial videos right now, but if anybody has had any direct experiences with using one of these and has any tips of their own I would sure love to know because I have to get the back too and make sure that I don't burn myself.

Edit. This video is pretty good but I'm still wondering if anybody has anything to add to this.

Last edited:
I have one of the air dryer brushes with different attachments. I have long hair with some wavy/curl. I only use the round brush attachment. It works great for straightening. I've never tried a straightening brush light the one in video, but it looks like it would work great. If you want it perfectly straight like girl in video I would section hair and also use heat protector spray.
A lot depends on your hair type as to what products you would want to use.

th.jpg

I have one of the air dryer brushes with different attachments. I have long hair with some wavy/curl. I only use the round brush attachment. It works great for straightening. I've never tried a straightening brush light the one in video, but it looks like it would work great. If you want it perfectly straight like girl in video I would section hair and also use heat protector spray.
A lot depends on your hair type as to what products you would want to use.

View attachment 905721
That don't look anything like what my ladyfriend has in her night stand.

I was just reading the instructions not too long ago and it appears that I don't want to use any flammable haircare products. Not sure if conditioner is one of them so better to be safe than sorry and not use it.

I want to try it. Where'd you get it?

I don't know the exact one I got as my present as I can't find it but it also came with a glove and a comb. :) (Also it came with a curling option too. I don't do that though.)

I don't know the exact one I got as my present as I can't find it but it also came with a glove and a comb. :) (Also it came with a curling option too.)

I don't want to pay for shipping, but if I can't find it here locally, maybe I'll look on Amazon. Thanks for sharing this, it looks SO much easier than a regular straightener. :)

I don't want to pay for shipping, but if I can't find it here locally, maybe I'll look on Amazon. Thanks for sharing this, it looks SO much easier than a regular straightener. :)

You're welcome and the only reason I know that it comes with a curling option is because I saw that there was two sets of instructions for straightening and curling. Not sure how the curling works as I only read the straightening part.

I was just reading the instructions not too long ago and it appears that I don't want to use any flammable haircare products. Not sure if conditioner is one of them so better to be safe than sorry and not use it.
You can use conditioner and other hair care products. I imagine the flammable products would be synthetic hair extensions.

I used my hair straightener for the first time today and I think that for my first time I did pretty good. I'm still scared to get near my neck though.

Forum List

Back