Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

Now its "if"? She says she was held for ransom. You said you believed it earlier. Now you're saying "if".

DO you believe her or not?

Good god, you chickenshit quibblers have no other recourse when it comes to trying to discuss something...

If that's all you got, you ain't worth bothering with.

Mokusatsu.

Good god, you chickenshit quibblers have no other recourse when it comes to trying to discuss something...

If that's all you got, you ain't worth bothering with.

Mokusatsu.
Quibbles? I quoted the right wing NYP quoting the alleged victim who has made herself into a darling of the right wing media

Saw some of RSA highlights last night. Quite a few appear to be MEN during the highlights. They were a bit faster & stronger or so it appeared. Most of the front row is in that group.

1690236136240.png

They can go play with Rappin HO in the SEMI-Womens league.

****** Italy? not quite as bad as RSA
1690236424485.png

Last edited:
I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
lesbians need activity too.....got to give their tongues are rest now and then

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
/——-/ I care less about soccer than you do.

I just dont get the game....they just run back in forth kicking hell out of little ball......and noboby ever scores until the shootout at the end....does anything interesting ever happen in soccer.....or is it just a way for soccer moms to get out and find a lover

I just dont get the game....they just run back in forth kicking hell out of little ball......and noboby ever scores until the shootout at the end....does anything interesting ever happen in soccer.....or is it just a way for soccer moms to get out and find a lover

I fight for soccer. I played it. It is HARD! you will run up and down the field for 90 minutes seemingly non-stop. It is so hard to "trap" a ball coming at you in the air or even on the ground and gain possession. A lousy player (me) will almost never even touch the ball most of the season. just a chaser. Little guys will run circle around you passing it back and forth. If you need to look down at the ball as you run around...game over.

To take a hard shot on Goal "on frame" Good luck with that. you have to kick it like you punt a football off your instep often on the dead run. If your toes hit the ground...ouch and dud shot comes off. Your feet will get stomped if you are not aware 24-7. Goalie is hard too.

The Mens WORLD CUP is pagentry from the draw to the entry into the stadium. To keep down fighting in the tunnel perhaps? Each player is holding hands with a thrilled little kid. Who is going to start a brawl with a 6 yr old holding your hand? But for USA each team National anthem is played with pride. The colors....the cheers...the costumes....drums.....the stands are alive. It is truly the best event mankind ever invented. now it they can get rid of most of the flopping. Even on a dead ball it is action. You are always about 3 passes from a quick strike score.

Last edited:
I'm sure it is...........for you. I'm sure all girls' sports are too much of a challenge for you.
I'm sure it is...........for you. I'm sure all girls' sports are too much of a challenge for you.

Go put on your tights and your little helmet and roll around on the mat. I am sure you would like to wrestle your big boys in class..know what I saying? oh..... a takedown....2pt reversal....near pin...escape.....there goes UncleToro on warning for running out of the circle in fear. No stalling.

Last edited:
I once got into a fight with another kid on the playground because he said he like Annette Funicello more than me.

Are we going to get into fight on hates soccer the most? :)
/——/ I like Annette more than you two combined.

I fight for soccer. I played it. It is HARD! you will run up and down the field for 90 minutes seemingly non-stop. It is so hard to "trap" a ball coming at you in the air or even on the ground and gain possession. A lousy player (me) will almost never even touch the ball most of the season. just a chaser. Little guys will run circle around you passing it back and forth. If you need to look down at the ball as you run around...game over.

To take a hard shot on Goal "on frame" Good luck with that. you have to kick it like you punt a football off your instep often on the dead run. If your toes hit the ground...ouch and dud shot comes off. Your feet will get stomped if you are not aware 24-7. Goalie is hard too.

The Mens WORLD CUP is pagentry from the draw to the entry into the stadium. To keep down fighting in the tunnel perhaps? Each player is holding hands with a thrilled little kid. Who is going to start a brawl with a 6 yr old holding your hand? But for USA each team National anthem is played with pride. The colors....the cheers...the costumes....drums.....the stands are alive. It is truly the best event mankind ever invented. now it they can get rid of most of the flopping. Even on a dead ball it is action. You are always about 3 passes from a quick strike score.

I think you need to see a doctor.

The most boring game played by the most pussy of all athletics.

Yea, you run a lot and not much else.

Everything I know about soccer I learned from watching the first season of Ted Lasso.

I think you need to see a doctor.

The most boring game played by the most pussy of all athletics.

Yea, you run a lot and not much else.

It is rough too. Say Goalie kicks a deep ball past 1/2 field. you may be expected to run over jump up and use your head like a tool and time your "hit on the ball" with your forehead. Don't let the ball hit you or you may be seeing stars. You are expected to change the balls flight to one of your team. It can hurt doing that even 5 times a game. Or try to trap it "surrounded by enemy" and control it without letting it bounce off of you, then they just take it away and you failed. nothing is easy. Unless you grew up playing it.

Wimmens need to be in the kitchen in dresses and high heels preparing my meal. Leave the sports to the men. :safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back