Anybody else not care about Women's World Cup soccer?

I have 5 daughters, 4 of which played soccer. I coached the women's game for many years. I have been a fan of soccer even before my children were born. In those days there was only the men's game.

The women's game began to go off the rails when that idiot Rapinoe began playing. Kneeling to the flag of the team she's supposed to be playing for was the first offence, then when they last won ikt all they dragged the flag on the ground. I vowed never ever to support the women's game again. I heard that they didn't sing the national anthem this last time, so I decided to not just not watch, but the hope and pray that the US Women's team loses.

Their wokeness and stupidity cost them one of their biggest fans. Morons.

She said she was held hostage. Did they ever catch her kidnappers?

She said she was held hostage. Did they ever catch her kidnappers?

She was still chased and threatened. It's amazing how your gloss over that to quibble about chickenshit details.

Anyone who chased and threatened her should be arrested.

Do you think she was held for ransom? A simple yes or no please.

She was forced to shelter due to them, maybe unlawful imprisonment is the better term, but "held hostage" works to describe what was happening.

When all you have is nibbling word games, you got jack shit.

And I doubt you really want them arrested. Lefties being goons is what twats like you jack off to at night.

She was forced to shelter due to them, maybe unlawful imprisonment is the better term, but "held hostage" works to describe what was happening.

When all you have is nibbling word games, you got jack shit.

And I doubt you really want them arrested. Lefties being goons is what twats like you jack off to at night.
Again…according to the NYP…she says she was held for ransom.

Do you believe it. A simple yes or no please.

Again…according to the NYP…she says she was held for ransom.

Do you believe it. A simple yes or no please.

I would believe anything from an SJW mob.

So you believe she was held at ransom. It must have been paid in that case. How much was it? Did they ever catch the kidnappers?

If they demanded something in return from the admin to let her leave the room they had her surrounded in, is that a "ransom" or not?

All ransoms are paid?

Lefty campuses try to never punish lefty protesters.

Okay...now we're getting somewhere. Now You're saying there were kidnappers . What did they demand?

you really aren't very good at this.

All you have is word games. if they asked for compensation to let her out of the room without being assaulted, what were they doing?

What needs to happen is to keep this sort of thing out of sports. I am all for a separate category for so-called trans people. let them compete with the girls but on the record books, it will be the women's time the trans time would be a totally separate category. So it will be compared only to other trans times.

I have always thought that it would be fantastic if some mediocre men's soccer player, decided he was a woman, joined the US Women's team and too Rapinoe's place in the starting lineup. That would be sweet justice!

I could care less about soccer in general but especially American women's soccer.

Mostly American Leftest lesbians on the team.

Not only do I don't care if they win I would really like to see them lose, badly.

It is hard put to find another sport more boring than soccer and a team more despicably woke than the US Women's team.
Enough to start a whole thread on it as an attention getter? How pathetic of you. :heehee:

Forum List

Back