Anybody know what this is

Is it heavy?
I guess. But it is also filled with gravel.

Throw it into a cup of Hydrochloric acid. :)
That wont mess it up? There is an antique dealer right down the highway. Thought about dropping in.

You could try that, I guess. :dunno:

That ain't no arrowhead.
Lol I know. But it is old and man made
Ok I am back to my original guess -- it's your penis.

IMG_5670.JPG

I say Civil War bullet that hit something hard.

Lime-a-fied bullet?
maybe. my sis in law said it looked like old native American currency
The Natives here (in North America) used beads and shells and stone tools for currency. It's called bartering.

But since you obviously went to public schools I did not expect you to know that TNHarley .
How do you know that isn't what it is?
How does anyone know anything ???

This has always been a major contention in Philosophy anyway.

It looks like a dog treat. :lol:
If you want your dog toothless, this is the best treat out there! lol

In my defense, I broke my only pair of glasses when I went horseback riding this weekend. A gust knocked them right off my head and Ash clomped right on them. :lol:
I always save my most recent old pair of eyeglasses in case I break or lose the new ones.

Bar fights are my greatest hazard.

I go to a lot of bars and there are a lot of fights in bars.

But since recently switching from being a bar fighter to being a gunfighter the odds of breaking my eyeglasses have gone down.

They're mostly just reading glasses anyway. I don't really need them.

But anyway, if you save the old pair/set then you eyes will re-adjust back to them after about a day if you break or lose the new ones.

Marion Morrison I just read there was a civil war battle about a mile or two from my house. Never heard of it before.
Tennessee had lots of US Civil War battles.

You don't hear about them because none of them was substantial or of any consequence. Mostly just skirmishes back and forth.

Vicksburg was in Mississippi and the turning point in the "West".

And of course Gettysburg in Pa. was the climax in the "East".

Appomattox was the coup de grace in the "South" after Sherman's famous "March To The Sea" in Georgia of course followed by the Battle Of Richmond.

See -- none of those happened in Tennessee.

Moonshine is the most famous thing in Tennessee.

Marion Morrison I just read there was a civil war battle about a mile or two from my house. Never heard of it before.
Tennessee had lots of US Civil War battles.

You don't hear about them because none of them was substantial or of any consequence. Mostly just skirmishes back and forth.

Vicksburg was in Mississippi and the turning point in the "West".

And of course Gettysburg in Pa. was the climax in the "East".

Appomattox was the coup de grace in the "South" after Sherman's famous "March To The Sea" in Georgia of course.
This was more of a skirmish, apparently. Just involved a couple hundred people.
Battle of Shiloh was important. It was the bloodiest battle in the civil war. The union victory gave TN to the North. It also damaged Grants reputation because he was unprepared. Despite winning the battle the next day..

How big is it, Harley? Is it heavy for its size, like metal, or light, like shell? To me it looks most like a piece of a sea shell. What it would be doing in a gravel hole in TN, I don't know.

How big is it, Harley? Is it heavy for its size, like metal, or light, like shell? To me it looks most like a piece of a sea shell. What it would be doing in a gravel hole in TN, I don't know.
about the size of a nickel in diameter.
The weight is hard to distinguish as it is filled with gravel

TN did use to be underwater millions of years ago. Hell, they have found 40K year old mussel fossils on top of a mountain... lol

Forum List

Back