Anybody know what this is

no-head-hollow-bolt-set-screw.jpg

No Head Hollow Bolt Set Screw - Buy No Head Bolt,Hollow Bolt,No ...
Alibaba
600 × 600Search by image
No Head Hollow Bolt Set Screw - Buy No Head Bolt,Hollow Bolt,No Head Screw Product on Alibaba.com

Could be a no head hollow bolt set screw. A rusty one.

Alibaba
600 × 600Search by image
No Head Hollow Bolt Set Screw - Buy No Head Bolt,Hollow Bolt,No Head Screw Product on Alibaba.com

no lol
why not?
We are going to disable your positronic brain and reprogram you to sing only folk ballads from the 1920's.
Will you please STFU, dear?

Alibaba
600 × 600Search by image

no lol
why not?
We are going to disable your positronic brain and reprogram you to sing only folk ballads from the 1920's.
Will you please STFU, dear?
Only if you sing "City of New Orleans".

Eileen-Rob-alphabet-cone-300x200.jpg

A piece of a little one? It's pretty amazing what a dumb snail creature can make. The only thing that's making me doubt that is the "tail" wrapping up one side (in your first pic). I don't think that happens on a shell.

Eileen-Rob-alphabet-cone-300x200.jpg

A piece of a little one? It's pretty amazing what a dumb snail creature can make. The only thing that's making me doubt that is the "tail" wrapping up one side (in your first pic). I don't think that happens on a shell.
there is no "tail" that's the gravel poking out.

I love this game. You will let us know when you find out, won't you?

You might be able to determine if it's a shell by putting a drop of vinegar on it. If the vinegar bubbles, it's a shell. Not guaranteeing that method though.

I love this game. You will let us know when you find out, won't you?

You might be able to determine if it's a shell by putting a drop of vinegar on it. If the vinegar bubbles, it's a shell. Not guaranteeing that method though.
I will do that when I get home and let you know!

Forum List

Back