Anyone else ever feel

Hah. I just bought a PS3 for hubby. No more geek toys for the rest of the year.

PS3 doesn't have the Halo series.

So get one for me? :eusa_pray:

No, but it does have "Gods of War" (whatever the hell that is), and it does some goofy Netflix thingy (big whoopty-doo), and it replaces our WII (WTF are we going to do with Rockband, or Guitar Hero, or whatever the hell we have?), and it works with our projector downstairs in the theater room (this I understand - it means he doesn't have to watch TV upstairs!).

The 'theater room'?

Should you really be here speaking to us peasants?

No, but it does have "Gods of War" (whatever the hell that is), and it does some goofy Netflix thingy (big whoopty-doo), and it replaces our WII (WTF are we going to do with Rockband, or Guitar Hero, or whatever the hell we have?), and it works with our projector downstairs in the theater room (this I understand - it means he doesn't have to watch TV upstairs!).

Netflix is teh awesome :thup:

You could send me your old Wii. That way I could watch Netflix in the bedroom.

The 'theater room'?

What the hell else would YOU call it? An entire wall is the screen, there's a projector mounted in the ceiling, a computer behind sliding doors (can't possibly deal with seeing the little green power light during a movie - must be pitch black), an overstuffed leather couch up on a pedestal, with two overstuffed leather chairs at floor level, the ceiling and floor are painted black, and the walls are super dark burgundy with black "sponging", the lights in the ceiling are blacked out with smoked glass, etc..

Got another name for it?:confused::confused:

The 'theater room'?

What the hell else would YOU call it? An entire wall is the screen, there's a projector mounted in the ceiling, a computer behind sliding doors (can't possibly deal with seeing the little green power light during a movie - must be pitch black), an overstuffed leather couch up on a pedestal, with two overstuffed leather chairs at floor level, the ceiling and floor are painted black, and the walls are super dark burgundy with black "sponging", the lights in the ceiling are blacked out with smoked glass, etc..

Can I move in with you Dis?

The 'theater room'?

Uh, when are we all coming over to watch movies?

So which of you is buying my XBox 360 for Christmas?

Master Chief! The Arbiter was badass too. Halo 2 was my favorite one because the BR was so good for pwnage, especially with the double shot. I know this makes me sound like such a dork. Those days are behind me now, but that was some good times.

The 'theater room'?

Sounds like a theater room to me....
We're all watching "Christmas Vacation" at Dis' house Christmas Eve.
I'll bring a ham.

I hear mixed reviews about the door thing. Some girls like it, others think it's patronizing. I generally do it if someone is close behind just because it'd feel like an asshole move for letting it close on their face. But it's no big deal if someone doesn't hold it open for me. :dunno:
If you are on a date the door should be held open. ;)
My friend held the door open for me the other day, and opened the car door. He scored major points.

Was he a gentleman 'elsewhere' too? :eusa_whistle:

Always. :eusa_eh:

Master Chief! The Arbiter was badass too. Halo 2 was my favorite one because the BR was so good for pwnage, especially with the double shot. I know this makes me sound like such a dork. Those days are behind me now, but that was some good times.

Whoa....They made a Halo 2?

Srsly...all I have is the original game, on an original XBox. I just can't see spending the money on something that only I will use when I have a family to take care of, ya know? My wife knows that I've wanted a 360 for a couple of years now...but something else always seems to be a better allocation of resources, and I won't let her spend the money.

The 'theater room'?

Ok I'll quit USMB then, sorry for asking. :(

The 'theater room'?

No. I don't have an Xbox.

I went out on a date with this guy this summer and he gave me a PS3, no joke. We really didn't go out after that, either. LOL

The 'theater room'?

Hey, if you have another name for it, I'd like to hear it. It sounds dorky to me, too..

No. I don't have an Xbox.

I'll manage, I'm sure....

The 'theater room'?

My brother calls his a media room. :lol:
He doesn't build much anymore, he has people for that, but he did build his "media room". Always thought that was funny.

Forum List

Back