Anyone else voted early?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
While I was shelling out 300+ dollars for my tag today went downstairs and voted for Donald J Trump! Ah felt great...Live in a fairly large town and wanted to beat the bus full of illegals and dead folks bused in by the democrats on election day. :D

I voted early today ... pin a flag on me. I have not watched the debates since the Megyn Kelly fiasco ... and have pretty much stayed away from everything except my local news. I'm telling you ... I had to be determined to vote considering what I went through. My voter registration card said I should go to the National Guard Armory. Had a nice young man meet me at the door only to be told that place was for general elections only. I thanked him for his service and drove to the old National Guard location only to find a completely empty building. Sooooooo ... since I had dragged my happy ass out into the overcast, gloomy, cold day ... I went to the Community Center ... and found the right place. I presented my photo ID and registration, signed a declaration form and proceeded to the first empty booth. It seemed like an eternity of wheel spinning before I finally made it through the entire process ... but I voted for Mr. Trump ... if for no other reason than pure spite. I'm sorry ... ass though he might be (as some people claim) ... he can't possibly be any worse than the decades of asses for which we have already voted.

I voted early today ... pin a flag on me. I have not watched the debates since the Megyn Kelly fiasco ... and have pretty much stayed away from everything except my local news. I'm telling you ... I had to be determined to vote considering what I went through. My voter registration card said I should go to the National Guard Armory. Had a nice young man meet me at the door only to be told that place was for general elections only. I thanked him for his service and drove to the old National Guard location only to find a completely empty building. Sooooooo ... since I had dragged my happy ass out into the overcast, gloomy, cold day ... I went to the Community Center ... and found the right place. I presented my photo ID and registration, signed a declaration form and proceeded to the first empty booth. It seemed like an eternity of wheel spinning before I finally made it through the entire process ... but I voted for Mr. Trump ... if for no other reason than pure spite. I'm sorry ... ass though he might be (as some people claim) ... he can't possibly be any worse than the decades of asses for which we have already voted.
Goodness. Yeah early voting is usually at the main place. I usually vote at some church nearby but its at the county admin office right now. Really empty for the most part.

Forum List

Back