Anyone Find It Rather Peculiar?,No One Has Ever Asked Hillary About Trump Accomplishments/Successes.

"Anyone Find It Rather Peculiar?,No One Has Ever Asked Hillary About Trump Accomplishments/Successes."

No. No one cares what she has to say. Even Democrats have come out and told Hillary to just STFU and go away...BEFORE the 2018 mid-term elections.
right, we are all sick of hearing her monthly excuse why she lost,,,,what will it be next? because most Americans have doubts to her gender?

I always gotta good laugh when they used to ask her supporters to list all her 'accomplishments.' They were always so dumbfounded. They couldn't list one accomplishment. :)
hillarys next book...."This Is What Happens When You Assume"

"Anyone Find It Rather Peculiar?,No One Has Ever Asked Hillary About Trump Accomplishments/Successes."

No. No one cares what she has to say. Even Democrats have come out and told Hillary to just STFU and go away...BEFORE the 2018 mid-term elections.
right, we are all sick of hearing her monthly excuse why she lost,,,,what will it be next? because most Americans have doubts to her gender?

Even her supporters struggle to list any accomplishments she achieved as a Senator and Secretary of State. Most have to quickly rush to Google in desperation. Some of her wingnut supporters on this thread are probably off doing that as i type this. The woman's only accomplishment, is managing to achieve zero accomplishments despite being in Government almost her entire life. It is what it is.

:aug08_031: After about 17 months of being in office, we sure have seen one hell of a 180 in successes/accomplishments in comparison to the first 18 months of Obama.
Yet, we all recall when Hillary warned us of doom and gloom if Trump were to become President, pretty much the end of the economy and our lives as we know it.
Hillary has been interviewed time to time ever since she took an ass-whoopin in 2016.
But none of these hosts has ever asked Hillary about the sudden boom in the economy? Almost to the point where maybe millions of small businesses are begging for help?
And yet, not one peep from the beast?
:dunno: :eusa_think: :lalala: :poke:
No reporter wants to be found dead from suicide with 5 bullet holes in the head.

Even her supporters struggle to list any accomplishments she achieved as a Senator and Secretary of State. Most have to quickly rush to Google in desperation. Some of her wingnut supporters on this thread are probably off doing that as i type this. The woman's only accomplishment, is managing to achieve zero accomplishments despite being in Government almost her entire life. It is what it is.
well she did accomplish to speak at a rally for 5.4 minutes before she had a brain freeze

:aug08_031: After about 17 months of being in office, we sure have seen one hell of a 180 in successes/accomplishments in comparison to the first 18 months of Obama.
Yet, we all recall when Hillary warned us of doom and gloom if Trump were to become President, pretty much the end of the economy and our lives as we know it.
Hillary has been interviewed time to time ever since she took an ass-whoopin in 2016.
But none of these hosts has ever asked Hillary about the sudden boom in the economy? Almost to the point where maybe millions of small businesses are begging for help?
And yet, not one peep from the beast?
:dunno: :eusa_think: :lalala: :poke:
No reporter wants to be found dead from suicide with 5 bullet holes in the head.
someone should ask Hillary "Where This Particular Island" is located

I can't wait until Hillary throws Obama and his criminal administration for her losing the election:

'In a shocking turn of events, Hillary Clinton today declared the reason she lost the 2016 election was because word got out / people learned of hos Obama had started the infamous 'Secret society' and collaborated with members of his cabinet and Inner Circle, that included members of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI in a plot to treasonously take down the GOP candidate and now president of the United States, Donald Trump. "If they had just stayed out of it instead of engaging in treason from the very start of the 2016 election the way they did I would have won", Hillary declared.'

:p

I disagree. Accomplishments can also be horrendous things too.
True....like Barry setting a new record for illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act....1st ever US Credit rating down-grade...1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be CENSURED by Congress...etc...

Reporter:...Madam Hillary, why do you always dress up like a middle class Chinese Man?

1st Secretary of State I have ever heard laugh about the murder of a US Ambassador and to claim that she thought more than 50 pleas for additional security 'or he would die' were JOKES, just part of his SENSE OF HUMOR'......

...but hey, that's all in the past. What difference does it make now....?

1st Secretary of State I have ever heard laugh about the murder of a US Ambassador and to claim that she thought more than 50 pleas for additional security 'or he would die' were JOKES, just part of his SENSE OF HUMOR'......

snowflake"...ahh,,,err,,,ahh,,,so like,,like, what does accomplishment mean?

Reporter:...Madam Hillary, why do you always dress up like a middle class Chinese Man?
Hillary would get pissed and fire back by saying she would NEVER dress as anyone in the Middle Class from any country, that we live in the world's richest nation, and that what she was wearing would be considered something the 'elite' would wear in China...

...she would then storm off, rush into her personal man-servant / butler's room, pissed about the dress he picked out and that she was wearing, and scream as she entered the room, 'YOU JEW B@ST@RD......"

You mean 'successfully' defending her refusal to give Ambassador Stevens the additional security he asked for more than 50 times by claiming she thought he was just JOKING isn't one of her 'accomplishments'?

:rolleyes:

What's the definition of 'is?' :rofl:

imagine a reporter asking a Hillary snowflake,,,something like,,,,"Where does the sun go at night?".....yah,,,i think they would all say something like,,,"Uh,,,err,,,like where does the sun go at night?....like,,,ahh,,,,,,China or Korea ??

What's the definition of 'is?' :rofl:
snowflake:,,,well ahh,,,didnt Hillary pee at one of her debates?,,like,,thats an accomplishment,,right?

snowflake:,,,well ahh,,,didnt Hillary pee at one of her debates?,,like,,thats an accomplishment,,right?
I think that was the time her earpiece malfunctioned, and she could not hear her aides giving her the answers. She had to have a 'pee break' to get a new 'miracle ear'. :p

I think that was the time her earpiece malfunctioned, and she could not hear her aides giving her the answers. She had to have a 'pee break' to get a new 'miracle ear'. :p
didnt a fly from hell land on Hillary in a debate? thats an accomplishment,,right?

Forum List

Back