Anyone Find It Rather Peculiar?,No One Has Ever Asked Hillary About Trump Accomplishments/Successes.

I always gotta good laugh when they used to ask her supporters to list all her 'accomplishments.' They were always so dumbfounded. They couldn't list one accomplishment. :)
Hillary Clinton. Evidence that at least 40% of Americans have an IQ equivalent of any random titmouse or confused gerbil

People who disagree with said "accomplishments" won't consider them as such. Just like how the righties don't view the Iran deal as an "accomplishment", and same for Obamacare and so on.

The Iran deal was not an accomplishment for Obama, nor was Obamacare.
I disagree. Accomplishments can also be horrendous things too.

I guess from his POV, it was an accomplishment.
If your goal as President was to harm America as much as possible, his actions check all the boxes.

Gonna be great seeing those folks finally coming home from North Korea. Pretty YUGE accomplishment for Trump. Good on em. :thup:

I always gotta good laugh when they used to ask her supporters to list all her 'accomplishments.' They were always so dumbfounded. They couldn't list one accomplishment. :)
what about Bill Clinton? i havent seen him take any candid questions from anyone in years

What did we get for the 1st 18 months of the Hussein administration? The laughable "cash for clunkers" program and the promise to put Americans out of work with the insane notion to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the rest of the world was gobbling up oil and selling it to the U.S.

This OP Hucklefvck is 60% of the thread. Holy Shit!

Now for the sexy Saudi War Sword Dance.

tenor.gif

What did we get for the 1st 18 months of the Hussein administration? The laughable "cash for clunkers" program and the promise to put Americans out of work with the insane notion to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the rest of the world was gobbling up oil and selling it to the U.S.

Ummmm...yeah. you got this.

tenor.gif

I find it peculiar that Hillary and Obungo both have Iranians as their closest advisors.

Forum List

Back