🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Know His Race?

Thank goodness he wasn't a nut with ideas

In another thread it was questioned if Obama himself is to blame for the failings of the SS and I said no. Now I wonder? Is he such a bad leader that no one in his circle is qualified?

Anyone Know His Race?

I don't know....do you think he might have been gay?

According to gun nuts Obama was much safer in the elevator with that guy there. So what's the problem? :dunno:

Hey Deltex, How long before you accuse a dem of focusing on race? Will you do it in this thread?

Thank goodness he wasn't a nut with ideas

In another thread it was questioned if Obama himself is to blame for the failings of the SS and I said no. Now I wonder? Is he such a bad leader that no one in his circle is qualified?
Have you ever had a boss or his boss or his boss' boss EVER had absolutely NO executive experience?
Clinton,Bush,Nixon,Carter all had EXECUTIVE experiences as governor.
Obama had NONE. The only reason people voted for Obama was perception, i.e. Obama gives good speeches and by the way he is black... ONLY
qualifications...so why would anyone expect any expertise.

Hey Deltex, How long before you accuse a dem of focusing on race? Will you do it in this thread?
im asking them to focus on race...as a possible reason we don't even know who the dude was. Think Atlanta...think LIBTARDS....think morons.

Why would you ask them to focus on race? So you can later cry about focusing on race? No one's falling into your trap

According to gun nuts Obama was much safer in the elevator with that guy there. So what's the problem? :dunno:
Do you practice being stupid?

He was safe, idiot. The problem was SS had no idea he was carrying.

im asking them to focus on race...as a possible reason we don't even know who the dude was. Think Atlanta...think LIBTARDS....think morons.

Why would you ask them to focus on race? So you can later cry about focusing on race? No one's falling into your trap
Amplification for morons button disabled. Sorry

Maybe the guy was Mooslim?

We can't be too careful

He was prolly a tranny and Obama invited him into the elevator

Forum List

Back